Pink!

I hated the wait as much as anyone. 6 trips to China and its over :blink:

The folks at the consulate were helpfull and I admire the hard work they have to endure every day, especially with the potential imposters.

My wife's interview was over by 10:00 AM, a few simple questions, Tax info. Photos, where did we meet, and when do you plan on coming to the USA.

I had the biggest sink you can imagine, but so little was asked for my wife was actually trying to get the guy to look at more hehe.

Great meeting IllinoisDave! I wish I didn't have a huge meeting tomorrow or I would have liked to stick around, but I had to meet my boss.

Way to go!! :rolleyes: :)

It was great meeting you and your lovely wife. It was nice to have another couple to go through the process with. I'm pretty sure our SO. knew more about what was going on than we did. :P

Yeah, the wait in the line at customs took longer than the "interview" with Immigration. I kept waiting for someone to tell her to follow them into a little interrogation room but they never did. Couldn't have been easier.

Good luck with the meeting and then enjoying life together.

We'll talk soon.

Way to go!! B) ;)

It was great meeting you and your lovely wife. It was nice to have another couple to go through the process with. I'm pretty sure our SO. knew more about what was going on than we did. :greenblob:

Yeah, the wait in the line at customs took longer than the "interview" with Immigration. I kept waiting for someone to tell her to follow them into a little interrogation room but they never did. Couldn't have been easier.

Good luck with the meeting and then enjoying life together.

We'll talk soon.

Hey Dave, does this mean you're back to terra firma in the US? Welcome back.

KP, congrats on your SO's successful interview. May I inquire what region of China she's from?