Hi Guys.

Well, we made it all the way from Kansas and are all set up and settled in our new home in Ft Lauderdale. God, it's good to be back here !!

I am starting my new job today.

Yes, we are still alive. We'll post later

:lol: :lol:

I hope lotsa clearances went through while we were goofing off on the road...

:greenblob: :angel: :redblob: :angel: :redblob: :redblob:

Really happy for you guys. I'll bet you are thrilled to be back in the Sunshine State again. Missed you while you were gone. Keep us posted on your adventures in South Florida. When are you planning your first big dive? :greenblob: :redblob: :redblob:

What kind of goofing off did you actually do on the road?

This is on need to know basis, and you don't need to know :( :)

Actually, I showed her St Augustine ( The oldest town in the U.S ) and we saw the launch of the Spirit Mars probe at Kennedy Space Center on arrival in FL. We were at the 39A launch pad viewing area then. Good timing !

too lazy to log out and in, but this is eric writing, not the wifey :lol:

Really happy for you guys. I'll bet you are thrilled to be back in the Sunshine State again. Missed you while you were gone. Keep us posted on your adventures in South Florida. When are you planning your first big dive? :(  :lol:  :)

After I get reacquainted with cave country with some more training , I'd like to do Eagle's nest deep underwater cave, but that will have to be "negotiated" with the safety head honcho ( starts with "Y", ahem ) if ya know what I mean... :lol:

I actually brought her to central FL springs on the way over from KS.

Did you go to both forts? the one is owned by the national park service and they give a free boat ride to it with a free guide. The large (main) fort, you have to pay to go inside. It is the one that is in downtown St. Augustine. The other fort was to protect the larger fort. :(

Well Eric the vacation is over, time for the sun block and get back to work :angry:  :angry:  :(  and frame the hurricane map also east coast gets it before the west coast, have my map ready

I was in Miami in '92 when Hurricane Andrew blew through. Believe me, it was no fun. ;)

Aloha from Hawaii,

We want to hear more from you in the future. We are in a La Ninia weather cycle.

This means less Pacific hurricanes and more Atlantic hurricanes. That should

create some excitement there.

You could also visit Hawaii for some diving here.

Myles aka Annakuen'GG