What Documents Need Notarized...?

I have most documents prepared for our upcoming interview, but now I need to get what needs to be notarized, notarized.

I have read a number of posts in the past that speak of what does and doesn't need notarized and now that it is time for our papers to be completed I am at a loss.

Can anyone provide a list of which documents will surely need to be notarized and other documents that may not need notarized but many do get notarized anyway?

Thanks,

Clayton

The only document we had notarized was the I-134 form it self.

Yes, if you look on the instruction sheet for the I-134, at the top under: I. it speaks to the affidavit being sworn or affirmed, either before a USCIS Officer, or a Notary Public in the USA.

Best wishes to you Clayton, on your sure success !!!

Roger and Hongxia ;)

I have most documents prepared for our upcoming interview, but now I need to get what needs to be notarized, notarized.

I have read a number of posts in the past that speak of what does and doesn't need notarized and now that it is time for our papers to be completed I am at a loss.

Can anyone provide a list of which documents will surely need to be notarized and other documents that may not need notarized but many do get notarized anyway?

Thanks,

Clayton

Hi, I am doing my documents right now also. The only document that needs to be norarized is the I-134. It seems that many people nortarize everything under the sun. I have never found a requirement for that. I guess the theory is do 200% more than needed and maybe they will not question it.

Thanks,

Clayton

Hi, I am doing my documents right now also. The only document that needs to be norarized is the I-134. It seems that many people nortarize everything under the sun. I have never found a requirement for that. I guess the theory is do 200% more than needed and maybe they will not question it.

I went way beyond just under the sun!!!! (I tend to get carried away).

I DO think "Updated Intent to Marry" and "Evolution of Relationship" would qualify for notarization though?

Good luck Clayton, just wanted to throw my 2 cents worth in, but mostly wish you luck!!!

Thanks so much to all.

You make it all seem so simple. I will notarize the I-134 as required. I was sure I would find a list of many that needed notarized. I'm glad Michael didn't supply me with his list! :) See you soon.

Thanks Roger for your many votes of confidence and wishing you Dave all the best!

Clayton

Thanks so much to all.

You make it all seem so simple. I will notarize the I-134 as required. I was sure I would find a list of many that needed notarized. I'm glad Michael didn't supply me with his list! :) See you soon.

Thanks Roger for your many votes of confidence and wishing you Dave all the best!

Clayton

you got that right!!! I'm embarrased to tell you how many pages I took to the notary. She needed a new stamp and is now in therapy for carpel tunnel syndrome. : )

Good luck my friend!!

Edited by michaelt (see edit history)

Thanks so much to all.

You make it all seem so simple. I will notarize the I-134 as required. I was sure I would find a list of many that needed notarized. I'm glad Michael didn't supply me with his list! :huh: See you soon.

Clayton

Thanks Clayton.

We're off to GUZ to do the medical now.

Will update everyone as we go along.

Cheers. :)

Thanks so much to all.

You make it all seem so simple. I will notarize the I-134 as required. I was sure I would find a list of many that needed notarized. I'm glad Michael didn't supply me with his list! :P See you soon.

Clayton

Thanks Clayton.

We're all with you Dave and Christine! : )

Thanks so much to all.

You make it all seem so simple. I will notarize the I-134 as required. I was sure I would find a list of many that needed notarized. I'm glad Michael didn't supply me with his list! :P See you soon.

Clayton

Thanks Clayton.

Good luck Dave and Christine. All the best to ya'll! And to you Clayton!

As aye,

Jim