In GUZ Sept 24 2007 ACH

Well... it is Wednesday for me here... what another sucessful day of pink for everyone in the coffee shop group.. I had went to the cattle call line again this morning for one last 'good luck' to brian and fong.. well, I ended up staying the whole time with Brian and meet 2-3 other americans waiting in the coffee shop. We were entertained by a very heated discussion that included hand slapping while waiting today. Lasted about 15 minutes...

Brian's SO fong was the first out with pink.. he was asked about 2-4 questions.. zero pictures were asked for. VO took the 134, 824, and taxes..

Ok.. one guy I met was FBI agent of some type out of the Cali.. He was a desk job type guy. First thing I noticed about him was age difference with his wife. 16 years... They had married 05, but filed in late 06.. His taxes were messed up, but a nice visit at ACH seemed to solve that issue for him. They passed with pink...

Then another guy from IL was sitting in the shop but not really talking with us... his came out with pink..

Then an asian guy from Cali talk a little with us, and he was ABC, marrying a mainland girl. She came out with a pink...

Saw one white paper with a girl that was on the cell talking a little english trying to explain the white slip to someone.

Saw alot of pink hanging from others leaving the exit area all morning.

Just got back from picking up the medical results with my wife and yao yuan.. all is fine with both of them.. We are all ready for thursday meeting with the VO's...

>L

Thank you so much for taking the time to write. We all wish you well!!!

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you are right yuan fen.... and I dont drink coffee :(

OK... humm.... the story is ...........................................

PINK for my wife and step son....

Yao Yuan got pink...

Nice IL guy I met today in coffee shop got PINK...

Squeeky got AR Blue.. :(

story to follow later as it is time for some yellow book injections..

thank you to all and CFL forum for a great resource to info...

LLoyd and HuiQun.... (

you are right yuan fen.... and I dont drink coffee :lol:

Yao Yuan got pink...

Squeeky got AR Blue.. :D

LLoyd and HuiQun.... (

Loyd,

Congratulations !!! :lol:

I am happy to see that the issues you and I discussed during the ACH, did not create any problems for your endeavor !! I am very happy for you !! :lol:

Somehow, I think that because you added your PINK info to your existing thread, that it is being 'missed' by many members here !!??

You might want to repost as a new thread, in the other INTERVIEW RESULTS Forum, for all to see, so your news is not 'buried' here !!?? :D

Best wishes to you both, Roger and Hongxia

Edited by rogerinca (see edit history)

Way to go with the pink. I am very happy to see everyone get their visas. This is the time of your lives, and you were there to share in your loved ones happiness at her successful interview.

tsap seui

you are right yuan fen.... and I dont drink coffee :lol:

Yao Yuan got pink...

Squeeky got AR Blue.. :o

LLoyd and HuiQun.... (

CONGRATULATIONS LLOYD AND HUIQUN!! :rolleyes: :blink:

That is great news! :blink:

And yes, as Roger said you should post in Interview Results as soon as you can so everyone can find out.

Way to go!! :(

you are right yuan fen.... and I dont drink coffee :ranting:

Yao Yuan got pink...

Squeeky got AR Blue.. :angry:

LLoyd and HuiQun.... (

Congratulations Llyod and HuiQun and welcome to the CFL class of '07.

http://i8.tinypic.com/52f1tzk.jpg

As aye,

Jim

Chickens hatched...

Got two passports with nice red, white, blue visas...

Big story for everyone in Interview process later... I need to get out of this apartment and on the way to Harbin.. few days rest there, and the tickets are already purchased for the USA for everyone today.

Thanks again to everyone...

>L

Chickens hatched...

Got two passports with nice red, white, blue visas...

Big story for everyone in Interview process later... I need to get out of this apartment and on the way to Harbin.. few days rest there, and the tickets are already purchased for the USA for everyone today.

Thanks again to everyone...

>L

Very cool! Good for you and Congratulations again!! Look forward to "Big story"

Yes, this was great !!! ;)

I am using the hotel guest computer here in Huadu District of Guangzhou for this post, it has been in use everytime I try to use, so am finally able to get through now. :D

This was a 'class' group of individuals waiting to speak to a VO during the ACH yesterday !! I was happy to meet each of you and it was a lot of fun. I think we also converted, to our group, a few other men there, who are not CFL members!!

I was very pleased with my meeting with the VIO. He was a young Chinese-American man, and he was very friendly and very accomodating to my questions. I do not have a GUZ number yet, as I am still waiting for that NOA-2 and then to NVC; however, he still took my question over my young step-daughter and gave me a very direct, positive and candid assessment of my issue. I thank him for this !! As he did not have a GUZ # for me, he was unable to enter any info into his computer, regarding my visit; however, I told him I would return again, after my file was forwarded to the NVC and the number was generated. He said that would be fine.

Again, it was so nice to meet so many of my fellow CFL'ers here this week in Guangzhou !!! :)

Now, it is back to my Lao Po; we are having a great time and had a great family dinner last night for the Mid-Autumn Festival celebration.

Will return home to California on the 1st !!! Hopefully the P-2 will arrive soon, as it has now been over 100 days.

Got back to California safely yesterday. :)

This time I took the flight from Guangzhou to Tokyo (Narita) and then to Seattle and on home to Sacramento airport. There is an approx two hour lay over in Tokyo between the two Northwest flights, which somewhat breaks up the long flight home and gives you a chance to stretch the legs, get a beer and have a great hot dog at the airport deli. Heavy rain both in Tokyo and at Seattle !! Came into Sacramento and it was clear sunny and very warm.

It was interesting, this time at the Seattle POE initial immigration entry checkpoint, the USCIS Officer asked me [why] I had gone to China ?? I had not had this question asked, since my first visit to the PRC in early 2004. I told him it was to visit my wife for her birthday. He said ok; and that was the end of it. You would think, by now, with so many trips and with so much data in the ¡®system¡¯, this would be a known factor to the Homeland Security crew ?? :lol: They are, however, all very friendly and courteous at the Seattle POE, just like my experience at the Portland (PDX) airport POE.

Also, in addition to the ACH; on Friday, I hooked up with member ¡®toy_rn65¡¯ who was passing through Guangzhou on route from Hong Kong to visit his SO, who lives in another Province to the north of Guangdong. My Lao Po and I had lunch with him in Huadu and then we drove him to the Baiyun Airport to catch his flight to see his SO. Another very nice CFL member and I enjoyed the visit very much. His Cantonese is very good, so he had some laughs with my Lao Po, as she shared our joint experiences with him. However, we talked so long over lunch and a couple of Pearl River cool-ones, that the time got away from us and he almost missed his flight to see his sweetie !!! :) ;)

Again, I think the ACH is worthwhile if for no other reason, just to meet some other members and gain some more comfort with the system and the process. Now, for me, it is to continue the wait for the P-2 !! :P