In GUZ Sept 24 2007 ACH

Wow, ACH was packed with CFL members Sept 24 2007....

RogerinCA

Kris jing

Brian ( unknown CFL name )

Squeeky ( mis-spelled i am sure )

mt..... ( michael )

Chen

unknown name and CFL name

who did not show up - toplaw ( lee )

As you can see I am not very good with names....

Interviewing today was Kris Jing... tomorrow is Brian... thursday is me and curts step daugther..

ACH was good for me seems... I have the previous chinese ex-wife issues... the VO was very nice to listen to my reasons of divorce and typed about 10 minutes in the computer.

My wife is sitting here filling out ds156 and ds157... she is slow as the paper work process.... she wont let me do it :) .. says she will learn the english and write the infomation... ok... I will sit here and type my stuff :unsure:

>L

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

RogerinCA

Kris jing

mt..... ( michael )

Chen

unknown name and CFL name.....CLAYTON, clayton2103

Interviewing today was Kris Jing... tomorrow is Brian... thursday is me and curts step daugther..

ACH was good for me seems... I have the previous chinese ex-wife issues... the VO was very nice to listen to my reasons of divorce and typed about 10 minutes in the computer.

My wife is sitting here filling out ds156 and ds157... she is slow as the paper work process.... she wont let me do it :D .. says she will learn the english and write the infomation... ok... I will sit here and type my stuff :)

>L

Lawrence,

Hope the above helps! Yes, I'm always the one that leaves that lasting impression on everyones mind. :unsure:

Nice to meet you too and the best of luck to you both!

Clayton

Edited by clayton2103 (see edit history)

Exciting stuff guys!! I sincerely hope the best for all of ya.

LOL...I think ol' Lee was too busy typing his romance novel to make it to ACH, maybe next week he'll make it there.

tsap seui

Dui Bu Qi Clayton....

My mind is too full of chinese and and paper work these last few days.. My wife is getting those last minute / hours jitters... she will be fine however.. her english is really good..

Hope your return flight to Nanning was better than going to GUZ..

I wanted to get to the 4th floor since my wife had been waiting there about 2 hours on me while I was in ACH...

Oh, and they do not call those numbers in the order they are given in ACH either... there are lots of people there for overcomes, and USC's asking questions...

>L

Dui Bu Qi Clayton....

My mind is too full of chinese and and paper work these last few days.. My wife is getting those last minute / hours jitters... she will be fine however.. her english is really good..

Hope your return flight to Nanning was better than going to GUZ..

I wanted to get to the 4th floor since my wife had been waiting there about 2 hours on me while I was in ACH...

Oh, and they do not call those numbers in the order they are given in ACH either... there are lots of people there for overcomes, and USC's asking questions...

>L

Good luck to you all.

Don

My wife is sitting here filling out ds156 and ds157... she is slow as the paper work process.... she wont let me do it :blink: .. says she will learn the english and write the infomation... ok... I will sit here and type my stuff :angry:

>L

Sounds like when Yu and I were there in Guangzhou at the Yang's apartment, I would be on the web, and Yu would be filling out the P4 paperwork.

Glad you have a lot of company there, perhaps get dinner with your fellow CFL friends.

Good Luck! :ranting:

Yup... sitting here in Yang's apartment suite.... Just got the ADSL today in this room...

Had lunch one day with Curts-Ling daughter...

Had medical with Brian and Fong.

Wish I know what Kris got today... I watched them go in the consulate.

Lining up? Well, you start at 630am if you like... Kris got in line about 7:10am, and was about dead last, he was in line about 20-30 minutes... no clue how he managed on the inside..

Brian and Fong are next on Wednesday with their K1... ( good luck to them )

Then me and my wife, and curt-ling SO daughter... both the same day.. thursday...

>L

RogerinCA

Kris jing

mt..... ( michael )

Chen

Clayton (clayton2103)

I think Lee was just a little tied up as his loving Ping had to work during that time.

I'm surprised all you CFLer's in Guangzhou didn't go for a mass migration to the restaurant in the basement of the Embassy.

No KTV. No singing the only two English songs they have over and over?

Other than that I am happy your ACH was productive.

Have a blessed day,

David

RogerinCA

Kris jing

mt..... ( michael )

Chen

unknown name and CFL name.....CLAYTON, clayton2103

My wife is sitting here filling out ds156 and ds157... she is slow as the paper work process.... she wont let me do it :o .. says she will learn the english and write the infomation... ok... I will sit here and type my stuff :hump:

>L

Lawrence,

Hope the above helps! Yes, I'm always the one that leaves that lasting impression on everyones mind. :ph34r:

Nice to meet you too and the best of luck to you both!

Clayton

I saw your previous post and thought that was your name missing!!!! I hope you all have a blast and everyone does really well!!!!!!!!!

Yup... sitting here in Yang's apartment suite.... Just got the ADSL today in this room...

Had lunch one day with Curts-Ling daughter...

Had medical with Brian and Fong.

Wish I know what Kris got today... I watched them go in the consulate.

Lining up? Well, you start at 630am if you like... Kris got in line about 7:10am, and was about dead last, he was in line about 20-30 minutes... no clue how he managed on the inside..

Brian and Fong are next on Wednesday with their K1... ( good luck to them )

Then me and my wife, and curt-ling SO daughter... both the same day.. thursday...

>L

There are good wishes going your way from my SO and I, and I am sure from all here at CFL too!!!

Please share your good news.

Yes, this was great !!! ;)

I am using the hotel guest computer here in Huadu District of Guangzhou for this post, it has been in use everytime I try to use, so am finally able to get through now. :angry:

This was a 'class' group of individuals waiting to speak to a VO during the ACH yesterday !! I was happy to meet each of you and it was a lot of fun. I think we also converted, to our group, a few other men there, who are not CFL members!!

I was very pleased with my meeting with the VIO. He was a young Chinese-American man, and he was very friendly and very accomodating to my questions. I do not have a GUZ number yet, as I am still waiting for that NOA-2 and then to NVC; however, he still took my question over my young step-daughter and gave me a very direct, positive and candid assessment of my issue. I thank him for this !! As he did not have a GUZ # for me, he was unable to enter any info into his computer, regarding my visit; however, I told him I would return again, after my file was forwarded to the NVC and the number was generated. He said that would be fine.

Again, it was so nice to meet so many of my fellow CFL'ers here this week in Guangzhou !!! :)

Now, it is back to my Lao Po; we are having a great time and had a great family dinner last night for the Mid-Autumn Festival celebration.

Will return home to California on the 1st !!! Hopefully the P-2 will arrive soon, as it has now been over 100 days.

Yes, this was great !!! :cheering:

I am using the hotel guest computer here in Huadu District of Guangzhou for this post, it has been in use everytime I try to use, so am finally able to get through now. ;)

This was a 'class' group of individuals waiting to speak to a VO during the ACH yesterday !! I was happy to meet each of you and it was a lot of fun. I think we also converted, to our group, a few other men there, who are not CFL members!!

I was very pleased with my meeting with the VIO. He was a young Chinese-American man, and he was very friendly and very accomodating to my questions. I do not have a GUZ number yet, as I am still waiting for that NOA-2 and then to NVC; however, he still took my question over my young step-daughter and gave me a very direct, positive and candid assessment of my issue. I thank him for this !! As he did not have a GUZ # for me, he was unable to enter any info into his computer, regarding my visit; however, I told him I would return again, after my file was forwarded to the NVC and the number was generated. He said that would be fine.

Again, it was so nice to meet so many of my fellow CFL'ers here this week in Guangzhou !!! :angry:

Now, it is back to my Lao Po; we are having a great time and had a great family dinner last night for the Mid-Autumn Festival celebration.

Will return home to California on the 1st !!! Hopefully the P-2 will arrive soon, as it has now been over 100 days.

Damn Roger now I am extremelyyyyyyyyyyy jealous :)

It's really cool that you guys got to meet in GUZ and go to ACH together.

Good luck to yawl soon in line for the interview. It is certainly one excitin' time of your life.

tsap seui

Well... it is Wednesday for me here... what another sucessful day of pink for everyone in the coffee shop group.. I had went to the cattle call line again this morning for one last 'good luck' to brian and fong.. well, I ended up staying the whole time with Brian and meet 2-3 other americans waiting in the coffee shop. We were entertained by a very heated discussion that included hand slapping while waiting today. Lasted about 15 minutes...

Brian's SO fong was the first out with pink.. he was asked about 2-4 questions.. zero pictures were asked for. VO took the 134, 824, and taxes..

Ok.. one guy I met was FBI agent of some type out of the Cali.. He was a desk job type guy. First thing I noticed about him was age difference with his wife. 16 years... They had married 05, but filed in late 06.. His taxes were messed up, but a nice visit at ACH seemed to solve that issue for him. They passed with pink...

Then another guy from IL was sitting in the shop but not really talking with us... his came out with pink..

Then an asian guy from Cali talk a little with us, and he was ABC, marrying a mainland girl. She came out with a pink...

Saw one white paper with a girl that was on the cell talking a little english trying to explain the white slip to someone.

Saw alot of pink hanging from others leaving the exit area all morning.

Just got back from picking up the medical results with my wife and yao yuan.. all is fine with both of them.. We are all ready for thursday meeting with the VO's...

>L