We rec'd Welcome letter to USA today

We rec'd Welcome letter to USA today. Our AOS was approved without an interview. The statement advises that we should get the green card in the mail within 2-3 weeks. Laopo is very excited! :P :P :D

It looks like I wasted money on the EAD card now, but I felt I better hedge my bet.

I hope everyone elses AOS application proceeds quickly.

We rec'd Welcome letter to USA today. Our AOS was approved without an interview. The statement advises that we should get the green card in the mail within 2-3 weeks. Laopo is very excited! :D :D :D

It looks like I wasted money on the EAD card now, but I felt I better hedge my bet.

Congratulations! :P

Your GC should arrive in a couple of weeks just like they say.

I did the same thing. I wasted money on my wife's second EAD. Never got it refunded back to me either!...:P

Congrats! :ok:

Yep we were in same boat for EAD, I was seeing USCIS on the case status site, handling the AOS case mid-July so decided not to file for the EAD.

Great news, Juette and Wendy

We are happy for you and glad that things are moving along smoothly. Yonghua and I want to say hello to Wendy. You both helped Yonghua when she lost her father. I'll talk to you later.

Ron

We rec'd Welcome letter to USA today. Our AOS was approved without an interview. The statement advises that we should get the green card in the mail within 2-3 weeks. Laopo is very excited! :D :D :D

First you land Wendy, now you're off the hook for any AOS interview? You damn lucky son of a gun! Nice job Juette! :victory: Congrats!

Thanks everyone for your congrats. An update on Wendy - she is learning how to prepare Southern-style cooking. ;) Last weekend she learned how to fry catfish and make cornbread. This weekend she wants to learn how to make a buttermilk pie. She watches my grandmother like a hawk when she cooks. : ) My grandmother loves the attention, as her other grandaughters show very little interest in cooking.

RLS, we were happy that we could help. After all, that is what friends do. Your new avatar looks great.

Edited by Juette (see edit history)