Interview in 2 weeks, still no P4

About a week before the interview date, use the new web based email system and send GZ an email telling them that the packet has not arrived. Ask them to arraign for your fiancee to pick up the packet at the gate. That means a trip to GZ a few days early so she can get the physical taken care of.

Is this happening very frequently now? Seems that a lot of people didn't receive their P4 on time and had to pick it up in GZ? My wife's interview is also coming up in a little over 2 weeks. This makes me worried since she has just booked a flight to GZ the day before the interview and her interview is on a monday. Really bad....

just talked with my wife.  she finally picked p4 outside of GZ consulate.  they scheduled her at 10am to pick up, but came out after 11.  she waited over 1 hour in the rain... :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:

Good news. Too bad she had to wait an hour in the rain. Good luck with the interview.

Guest blsqueaky

It is good to hear that she finally got the package. Right now I am hoping that I will get lucky when my wife starts to receive hers, especially since she live about 3 blocks from the consulate. But with some of my luck, it will probably still get lost somehow.

Just think, soon it will be over and she will be here. :D

Good luck on the interview!!!

We still haven't received P4 and my wife called GZ this afternoon and they will send another one.  But, we are not really counting on it so probably will have to pick it up before the interview.  :D

Jerry,

better tell your wife to check with GZ again tomorrow to schedule to pick it up. since GZ doesn't work on july 4th, you only have 4 days left after pick up the p4.

good luck to u.