For those of you waiting for your P4 and wondering how long it takes I can give you our experience.

I just got off the phone with my very excited SO who told me that the P4 came today. It was sent on the 7th. She lives in Shenzhen which as everyone knows is not far from GUZ. I don't know if this was a factor or not.

So that's six days from GUZ to Shenzhen.

Your mileage may vary. :ph34r:

Have a good night all.

For those of you waiting for your P4 and wondering how long it takes I can give you our experience.

I just got off the phone with my very excited SO who told me that the P4 came today. It was sent on the 7th. She lives in Shenzhen which as everyone knows is not far from GUZ. I don't know if this was a factor or not.

Your mileage may vary. :)

Have a good night all.

My Wife received her P4 today also. It was mailed 9/6/07. She lives in Chongqing. 7 days. Interview date 10/24/07

Have a good night all.

My Wife received her P4 today also. It was mailed 9/6/07. She lives in Chongqing. 7 days. Interview date 10/24/07

Good for you danielbro and your wife!!! Good luck on interview!!! Thought that would be my date also but DOS doesn't have interview date for us yet. May still happen around that time.

Have a good night all.

That's good news, Dave. Things are rolling for y'all. I can't wait to see your post about how the coming up interview went! I'm sure it'll go smoothly. Good luck guy! :roller:

Have a good night all.

That's good news, Dave. Things are rolling for y'all. I can't wait to see your post about how the coming up interview went! I'm sure it'll go smoothly. Good luck guy! ;)

Hi, I too wish you well and can not wait to hear your results. My interveiw is the 23rd and still no P4. I do not know what it is, but it seems that there are many delays in this process for my case.

Don

Your mileage may vary. :lol:

Have a good night all.

Congrats! That's great news. Your wife must be very happy to finally receive the docs. I know my SO was.

Now it's on to the inteview. Best of luck. :D

Thanks to all. I appreciate the good wishes.

It seems like there's so much to do and so little time to do it in.

But I've been waiting for that to be the case for a long time now so no complaining here. :lol:

For those of you still waiting for P3s or P4s and interview dates, good luck and hang in there. It'll come.

I'll definately keep everyone posted once I get to China and Christine has her interview. I'm hoping I can post pink results but we're preparing as much as we can for blue as well. I don't leave until Oct. 4th so I'll be around to add my two cents as usual. :D

There is no way I would be in this position right now if it weren't for Candle and all the great people here.

Thanks again to all.

Dave,

We are right behind you, and have been following along, so am very interested in your experience.

We know you will do well!

ILS

Thanks ILS.

I thought for sure after you got your P3 sent back in before getting the packet and I didn't that you'd be ahead of us. And then when you posted your interview date, I mis-read it as Sept. 24! :angry:

I panicked a little thinking that we might not get much notice.

So I called DOS right away figuring I might be a week or so behind you.

Then I found out our date and went back and saw that yours was Oct.,not Sept.

I was a little relieved that ours was early Oct., which was still about 3 weeks sooner than I expected. But I'm not complaining.

So far it looks like you guys will have more company in late Oct. than we will in the early part. I'll tell my SO to soften up the VOs for everybody else. :rotfl:

Best of luck. Unless I have trouble getting logged in from China, I'll be sure and post as much info as possible in case it's of some use for everyone else.

Best of luck!

So far it looks like you guys will have more company in late Oct. than we will in the early part. I'll tell my SO to soften up the VOs for everybody else. :(

I just hope none of us get the bitter middle-aged woman VO that tsap_seui's SO got! :unsure:

Maybe just a bad day for her.

I think you will do well, and they will act fairly and professionally.

Edited by I love Sunshine (see edit history)