Not exactly legit

Houston

Congratulations!

I would be outta my mind (juries still out on that) to argue about fraud. But, I am going to be taking the side of the Chinese Ladies.

Please consider that some of these Ladies are not on dating sites trolling for innocent men to victimize. Just like the men, they are looking for a solid relationship. It has been discussed here often that Chinese women view relationships in a more practical way and perhaps they are additionally seeking a way out of China. Honestly, I can¡¯t blame them Hell, remember I am a sucker for the little innocent puppy people. This doesn¡¯t mean that a strong, secure and true relationship won¡¯t or can¡¯t develop.

Perhaps a mediator is needed for translation purposes; consequently, the Lady is still communicating her true feelings through a translator. Translation costs money. Perhaps the Lady doesn¡¯t admit to not speaking English to save face. Face and lying have also been discussed to death here.

And you know, webcams are pretty cheap.

There is fraud, don¡¯t doubt it for a minute. Just as I am sure that some men, maybe even members here, who chase the big bucks of fraud.

I think that a blanket generalization of Chinese Ladies in these circumstances is just too harsh because the men are also using a paid service to contact these Ladies.

:) :clapping:

Congratulations on your Pink.

I guess it's normal. I just found it somewhat interesting, odd, crazy, funny, ridiculous, typical, and yet believable all at the same time.

Yea, these are the bastards that make it hard for those who are trying to follow the law. :threeques:

Guest Rob & Jin

Congratulations on your Pink.

I guess it's normal. I just found it somewhat interesting, odd, crazy, funny, ridiculous, typical, and yet believable all at the same time.

Yea, these are the bastards that make it hard for those who are trying to follow the law. :threeques:

Which Laws ? IMBRA or Guz VO with a hangover

From what my SO told me, the three ladies she shared the apartment with were all at the interview by themselves. They were also all from Southern China, I believe GZ area.

I did a small writeup on our interview. It was a quick pink. The interview was merely a formality. I am also of that line of thought if your case is strong, you have no red flags, then you will get a quick pink-why wouldn't you?

These people at the consulate know what they are doing. They know how to spot fraudulent cases. After what my SO told me about the ladies she stayed with I am even more convinced. It's just there will be some good people lumped in with the bad because their specific situation may appear to follow the fraudulent cases when in reality it's a true case.

For them, yes it's painful.

Congradulations!on the pink, i agree with you steve and carl, it is not easy to judge anyone who are, honest at heart about wanting real love, and a long relationship, i have read so many post on cfl , and the learing never end ,it is good for everyone to be able to express them self, and to talk about all sides of every matter,i am very proud of cfl and all members i have talked to and all the help they give anyone who ask, this is what family is all about :ph34r: