Another interview date!

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

David, I just got home and saw your ¡®News at 11:00¡¯ !!!!!

Wow !!!! Congratulations my friend !!! ;) :D

You two will be awesome and have that Pink Slip in your possession !!

I also noticed that your time line, is another one of those seven month¡¯ers, NOA-1 to Interview !!!!!

As Jim said, the Canton Trade Fair will be held as follows, so there may or may not be an impact on hotels and airline fares, depending on what day you get out of ¡®Dodge¡® !!!

Phase I: Oct. 15th -20th, 2007 9:30-18:00

Phase II: Oct. 25th-30th, 2007 9:30-18:00

Again, so very happy for you !!!

Rog ;)

Thanks to all who sent good wishes. CFL is the best support group anyone could have. I really appreciate everyone.

Sorry I'm just now responding but I had to go to a wedding yesterday right after I found out about the interview. I had to wait until I got home last night to even call Christine to give her the good news. Didn't want to scare her with a 2am phone call yesterday. <_<

I'm planning to go over on the 4th or 5th so I can make it to ACH on the 8th. Then if all goes well (fingers crossed) and we can pick up the visa on the 13th, we'll head back on the 15th or 16th. So we should be able to avoid most of the dreaded trade fair crowds. :harhar1:

Of course this is all best-case planning. We'll be ready to punt if we need to.

Thanks again to all. And best of luck to everyone else who's in the pipeline with us. I have a really good feeling about everyone's cases because of all the prep we've all done thanks to Candle.

Best wishes to all.

Dave

This is what it's all about. The anxiety sets in and something clicks in your head that this step will soon be over. I'm sure all your ducks are in a row. It is time to check and double check.

I wish you both good fortune!

Ducks?....I need to go out and get ducks now? Do we Acco clasp the feet or the heads?

After seeing I love Sunshine's post about their date, I decided since our P3s were only 2 days apart I probably should check on ours.

So I called DOS and after a surprisingly short wait, I talked to a very nice lady who said an interview had been scheduled for October 11!

Holy Crap!! I wasn't expecting one until end of Oct. or early Nov. A very pleasant surprise. :) I'm kinda glad we didn't get it as early as ILS cause that's a pretty short notice. As it is, we'll have a few less weeks that I thought. Not complaining though. :)

Heads-up to Clayton,michaelt, Gordon and some others. Yours may come sooner than you expect as well.

Good luck to all!! :)

Congrats and good luck at the interview!! :) ;) :P

This is what it's all about. The anxiety sets in and something clicks in your head that this step will soon be over. I'm sure all your ducks are in a row. It is time to check and double check.

Ducks?....I need to go out and get ducks now? Do we Acco clasp the feet or the heads?

I think you fasten the heads to the feet. :ph34r:

I think you fasten the heads to the feet. :rotfl:

I'm gonna fasten someones head to their feet if I have to make one more Office Depot run.....

may I just take pictures of me holding these ducks (and ofcourse holding todays newspaper, to show that it is current) and have them notarized? (I'm getting a little punchy here) : )

I think you fasten the heads to the feet. :huh:

I'm gonna fasten someones head to their feet if I have to make one more Office Depot run.....

may I just take pictures of me holding these ducks (and ofcourse holding todays newspaper, to show that it is current) and have them notarized? (I'm getting a little punchy here) : )

Yes, I am told that supplying a photo which shows one holding the current date newspaper in one¡¯s hand, can always circumvent the notarization process !!! :rotfl:

Hey, at least you received your NOA-2, in less than 75 days !!! :D

I think you fasten the heads to the feet. :huh:

Yes, I am told that supplying a photo which shows one holding the current date newspaper in one¡¯s hand, can always circumvent the notarization process !!! :rotfl:

Hey, at least you received your NOA-2, in less than 75 days !!! :D

circumvent works for me...sorry for your delay : (

Dave,

Just saw your news :sosad: Congratulations!!! .

Lily and I are pulling for you guys. Bring home the PINK!

Likewise, am a little late to the party but just saw your post Dave. A BIG HEARTY CONGRATS to you and Christine. :D This is wonderful news. Very short timeline, as Roger pointed out. Sending you lots of happy and positive vibes! :D