DOS says interview date is set!

Great news! Called DOS today and they told me that Sunshine's P4 was sent today...

We have an October 24 interview date!

Now my only concern is that my midterm exams will make this trip a difficult one... hope my professors will be understanding. :) All of them are foreign-born, so they will understand the difficulties of the interview at the US consulate and need for me to be there to support her...

We are both very happy to get this news!

ILS

Great news! Called DOS today and they told me that Sunshine's P4 was sent today...

Now my only concern is that my midterm exams will make this trip a difficult one... hope my professors will be understanding. :) All of them are foreign-born, so they will understand the difficulties of the interview at the US consulate and need for me to be there to support her...

ILS

:cheering: BIG CONGRATS!!! :cheering:

(I love those little cheerleaders)

So happy for you. With you and Dave taking the next step it assures me that GUZ is working strong and well right now. I hope to soon follow in your footsteps.

I wish you the best of luck and will be following all your posts closely.

Clayton

Thanks to all of you! I definitely will tell about our experience in GUZ.

I booked my flight using frequent flier miles, so I am all set! I will probably attend ACH on the 22nd.

My 40th birthday will be the day before her interview. I'll be spending it with right person, but hope she is in the mood to celebrate with me, even though I'm sure she will have the interview occupying her mind...

ILS

Good news, indeed. Congrats. I, as a professor myself, would understand your situation perfectly.

Now my only concern is that my midterm exams will make this trip a difficult one... hope my professors will be understanding. :rolleyes: All of them are foreign-born, so they will understand the difficulties of the interview at the US consulate and need for me to be there to support her...

ILS