Boarding passes, receipts, passport

Made nice color copies of all. Plan on being at interview so passport is a no brainer but want to include copy in case of last minute, I can not go. Copy all pages (and blank) of passport? Notarize all pages?

Boarding passes and receipts: copies or originals? Hate to risk loss in the mail?

Made nice color copies of all. Plan on being at interview so passport is a no brainer but want to include copy in case of last minute, I can not go. Copy all pages (and blank) of passport? Notarize all pages?

Boarding passes and receipts: copies or originals? Hate to risk loss in the mail?

Color copies of everything is the way to go. Nice job!

Copies of all pages in the passport it only required for certain immigration forms. As far as the interview goes, a copy of the biometric/identification page is sufficient. Notarization would be a nice touch for the interviewing officer to see should they ask for it.

I only had access to a B&W copier.

I copied my entire passport.

Then I labeled each page that had 'stamps' of when I entered Shenzhen and when I left.

I did that to create a time line as I have 10 pages of me entering HK, leaving HK for SZ.

Copies are fine.

Copies of all pages in the passport it only required for certain immigration forms. As far as the interview goes, a copy of the biometric/identification page is sufficient. Notarization would be a nice touch for the interviewing officer to see should they ask for it.

Thank you. Plan on going to interview. Making a duplicate of everything sent to my SO. My hand delivered duplicate will have original boarding passes and receipts. (a bit bulky) Just trying to keep bulk down so things are easily passed under window at interview.

Thanks again...I'm just in anal-mode!

Thank you. Plan on going to interview. Making a duplicate of everything sent to my SO. My hand delivered duplicate will have original boarding passes and receipts. (a bit bulky) Just trying to keep bulk down so things are easily passed under window at interview.

Thanks again...I'm just in anal-mode!

It sounds like you got it under control.

Then I labeled each page that had 'stamps' of when I entered Shenzhen and when I left.

I did that to create a time line as I have 10 pages of me entering HK, leaving HK for SZ.

Copies are fine.

Thank you. Did you notarize EVERY page?...even blanks?

Copies are fine.

Thank you. Did you notarize EVERY page?...even blanks?

Psssst. Let me tell you a secret.

I didn't notarize any of the pages from the copy of my passport.

The VO said, "Is your fiancee here." She said, "I have a copy of his entire passport." The VO repied, "No need."

So that's my story.

They would have to pry the originals from my "cold dead hands!!!!!!!"

That's kinda how I'm feeling too. I do not want to part with original receipts and boarding pass let alone send in the mail. If anything gets lost, we'd have other issues to deal with. I'll stick with my color copies of receipts and airline passes, give SO passport at interview, (have color copy of all pages in her folder, notarizing only stamped pages, and go with that. I'll hand carry original receipts/passes as backup. Sorry for silly questions everyone. Sometimes I should not write here when I get home from work at night!!!

They would have to pry the originals from my "cold dead hands!!!!!!!"

That's kinda how I'm feeling too. I do not want to part with original receipts and boarding pass let alone send in the mail. If anything gets lost, we'd have other issues to deal with. I'll stick with my color copies of receipts and airline passes, give SO passport at interview, (have color copy of all pages in her folder, notarizing only stamped pages, and go with that. I'll hand carry original receipts/passes as backup. Sorry for silly questions everyone. Sometimes I should not write here when I get home from work at night!!!

Good call Michael.

Also, never a silly question. Keep them coming. Saves me for asking the same.

Clayton

Edited by clayton2103 (see edit history)