communist party issues

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:cheering: hi to all!!! we are in need of answers!!!!! my wife and I have been to Guangzhou twice -- each time we get a blue sheet because my wife had to be a member of the cp for her job-- we have done all they asked it has been 5 more months and still no answers!! this is hurting her so so bad- I am not able to help- the senator has emailed and called-- still no movement-- what do we do???? lost in the usa without my wife!!!!!!!

The original post

This thread's evolved not unlike most here do. The OP asks a question, people in the know try to help the best they can, in this case Carl and Papa Bear, who offered great advice with Papa Bear even offering to help in a PM. Then some people offer encouragement and then people begin to offer opinions on the subject and a discussion ensues. What's wrong with that?

The OP was given some great advice early in the thread and as David pointed out there's not much the rest of us can do in this case after that. So we discuss the subject it until everyone loses interest and it's on to the next thread.

Geez. If we stuck strickly to the original topic and never deviated from the OP's original questions, not many threads would last very long or be very interesting IMHO. :o

:unsure: hi to all!!! we are in need of answers!!!!! my wife and I have been to Guangzhou twice -- each time we get a blue sheet because my wife had to be a member of the cp for her job-- we have done all they asked it has been 5 more months and still no answers!! this is hurting her so so bad- I am not able to help- the senator has emailed and called-- still no movement-- what do we do???? lost in the usa without my wife!!!!!!!

The original post

My Duh.

As aye,

Jim

CCP membership is often an honor in China. It provides a lot of benefits for someone to make a living there in the middle kingdom. It is like a passport to good jobs, promotion, and privileges etc. So many Chinese seek a CCP membership due to their desire of making a better living, but not their agreement with the CCP ideology. Not many people in China care about the CCP ideology. If you randomly ask someone in a street in China about how much he/she agrees with the CCP ideology, he/she will most likely stare at you for a minute and then laugh at you as if you are coming from Mars. In the case of young Chinese students demonstrate their enthusiasm to the CCP ideology in front of a foreign English teacher, it is more of a show of nationalism, instead of their embracing the CCP ideology. Nevertheless, as warpedbored pointed out, the basis of the CCP waiver is if you joined because of employment and not ideology, which is the case for majority of CCP Chinese SOs.

There was truly a period in China during the early 1990¡¯s right after the Tiananmen Square incident that CCP membership was handed out (even gently forced) to people, particularly to young women.