My SO just sent me jpgs of her OF-169, and she signed her signature "first and last name" (in pin yin, as she has throughout this process) and wrote Chinese characters where it says "print name". I sent her instructions to the contrary but I believe she got this from 001 website English/Chinese sample form?

Should she change this? Thank you all!

It should be okay. Signatures are not formal in nature.

Thank you. I am just writing her now and not sure why she deviated from my pdf's? I did suggest she refer to 001 link I sent her (since it had Chinese example). Perhaps that is where she was told to use Chinese characters?

Can't wait to see P4 questions.....

Thank you. I am just writing her now and not sure why she deviated from my pdf's? I did suggest she refer to 001 link I sent her (since it had Chinese example). Perhaps that is where she was told to use Chinese characters?

Chinese women will do what they want to do and there's no changing their mind once they are set on it.

They are receptive to our suggestions and most of the time they listen but if they see a way of doing something, whether they learn it from 001 or else where, they will stick to it to the very end.

Chinese women will do what they want to do and there's no changing their mind once they are set on it.

They are receptive to our suggestions and most of the time they listen but if they see a way of doing something, whether they learn it from 001 or else where, they will stick to it to the very end.

I just want it to be a happy (and pink) end!!! You honestly don't think it matters that much? It's the only thing that looks wrong on OF-169. On DS-230 she wrote N/A for #11 "where do you want your greencard mailed" (I told her to write my address, but she wrote N/A) Gotta fix that one!

I just want it to be a happy (and pink) end!!! You honestly don't think it matters that much? It's the only thing that looks wrong on OF-169. On DS-230 she wrote N/A for #11 "where do you want your greencard mailed" (I told her to write my address, but she wrote N/A) Gotta fix that one!

Ty is suggesting that you relax and not be over-controlling. K-1's do not get a green card when they arrive in the US. She will need to file the I-485 after you are married.

Ty is suggesting that you relax and not be over-controlling. K-1's do not get a green card when they arrive in the US. She will need to file the I-485 after you are married.

Ty's a good man and I appreciate his (and your) words of wisdom. Mikey needs to take a chill pill!

Thanks guys : )

Not even the immigration visa unit would be that stringent. It's only a signature, and a correct signature, I might add. So don't worry about it.

#11, I would have to agree with you. She should've put your address, but again, I don't think it could cause any harm, I mean, it wouldn't stop her from getting a visa.

Michael,

On your concern of #11....What address did she put in #10?

#11 reads:

"Address in the United States where you want your Permanent Resident Card (Green Card) mailed. If different from address in item #10 (include the name of a person who currently lives there)."

In #11 on our DS-230 we wrote: (Same as #10)

If she put her permanent address (yours) in #10, I feel you will be fine with N/A in #11.

Hope this helps.

Clayton

Edited by clayton2103 (see edit history)

Michael,

On your concern of #11....What address did she put in #10?

#11 reads:

"Address in the United States where you want your Permanent Resident Card (Green Card) mailed. If different from address in item #10 (include the name of a person who currently lives there)."

In #11 on our DS-230 we wrote: (Same as #10)

If she put her permanent address (yours) in #10, I feel you will be fine with N/A in #11.

Hope this helps.

Clayton

Yes it does help and thank you Clayton. I scanned and e-mailed her test forms with exactly as you wrote:#10 my name, address, phone number and on #11 "Same as #10. For some reason (perhaps 001 website Chinese sample?) she wrote N/A for #11?

Hate to send her new forms (pdfs), she goes nuts getting them printed somewhere, and must fill in again. BUT,as I said to her before she started, it must be correct, so send me copies when completed before mailing to GUZ. Previous post did say different form at later date will ask for green card mailing address. Don't want a silly mistake at this point!