Ring Size

Thank you so much guys. You're the best! Looks to be a 6 to me too. Fang was so cute. She told me Chinese ring size, circumference, diameter, perimeter and a few other specs I've never heard of!!!

Fang got her P3 yesterday! I'm sitting here designing CD labels for a couple of CD's of us webcamming for her interview. Also almost finished with Letter of Evolution. BUT, the best news is, got the ok from my boss for interview trip AND week off when she gets here!!! Hit a home run today boys!!!!

Thanks again Dave and SirLancelot!

Thank you so much guys. You're the best! Looks to be a 6 to me too. Fang was so cute. She told me Chinese ring size, circumference, diameter, perimeter and a few other specs I've never heard of!!!

Fang got her P3 yesterday! I'm sitting here designing CD labels for a couple of CD's of us webcamming for her interview. Also almost finished with Letter of Evolution. BUT, the best news is, got the ok from my boss for interview trip AND week off when she gets here!!! Hit a home run today boys!!!!

Sounds great michaelt. Congrats on the P3 and getting the approval from your boss.

Good luck to Fang on her interview.

Fang got her P3 yesterday!

BUT, the best news is, got the ok from my boss for interview trip AND week off when she gets here!!! Hit a home run today boys!!!!

That's great Michael!

Congrats on both accounts. :D

On to P4. :)

Ofcourse I now owe my boss big time and will never be home from work to see my Fang!!!! just kidding...

Thank you for your congrats, and same to you! On to P4 for us all....

BTW, Fang IS in touch with Mr. Yang, and that seems to be where we'll be. Hope to see you there!!!!

Does anyone know how a ring finger size of 12# told to my fiancee in China translates to America ring sizes? Thank you all (as always!)

According to this chart it looks like a 6.

http://www.eshishang.com/ringsize.html

Yes !! My wife is a Chinese size 13, and the US 6.5 fit her well !!!

I waited until she fell asleep and then I slid the ring on her finger, and let her discover it when she woke early the next morning !!! Too cool !!!!! ;)

Does anyone know how a ring finger size of 12# told to my fiancee in China translates to America ring sizes? Thank you all (as always!)

According to this chart it looks like a 6.

http://www.eshishang.com/ringsize.html

Yes !! My wife is a Chinese size 13, and the US 6.5 fit her well !!!

I waited until she fell asleep and then I slid the ring on her finger, and let her discover it when she woke early the next morning !!! Too cool !!!!! :o

That is so nice! What a great idea! Thank you

Congratulations on the P3! :lol:

I just wanted to throw this out there, I'm not sure if they will look at the CD you are putting together for her Interview... you may want to grab some screenshots of it instead (or in addition to) the CD and put them in with the emails and phone logs. I'm sure someone will correct me if I am wrong, but you should be prepared in case they do not look at the CD.

Good luck!

Steve

Congratulations on the P3! ;)

I just wanted to throw this out there, I'm not sure if they will look at the CD you are putting together for her Interview... you may want to grab some screenshots of it instead (or in addition to) the CD and put them in with the emails and phone logs. I'm sure someone will correct me if I am wrong, but you should be prepared in case they do not look at the CD.

Good luck!

Steve

Thank you. Yes, I already do have several screen shots printed and included in webcam log, as well as combined photo album, "tabbed" e-mails (early, middle, current), instant chat mesaages and phone records. CD or DVD is "just in case". (I'm one who lives by "a pound of prevention for an ounce of cure"!)

Thank you for your help and care!

I think I'll kill the PowerPoint presentation and pop-up trade show booth idea though....I think it will be difficult for my SO to get the laser pointer past security : )

Congratulations on the P3! :P

Good luck!

Steve

Thank you. Yes, I already do have several screen shots printed and included in webcam log, as well as combined photo album, "tabbed" e-mails (early, middle, current), instant chat mesaages and phone records. CD or DVD is "just in case". (I'm one who lives by "a pound of prevention for an ounce of cure"!)

Thank you for your help and care!

I think I'll kill the PowerPoint presentation and pop-up trade show booth idea though....I think it will be difficult for my SO to get the laser pointer past security : )

Now that is too funny !!!!!!! ;)

When I first saw your post, this was the first thing I thought of....how about a Power Point presentation !!!!! :P