I can't help it. I like dirt! My zodiac sign is Taurus, an Earth sign and bulls are comfortable in dirt. I never minded getting dirty. I've always liked it. I like playing in the mud and mud is Earth!

My wife, on the other hand, is a clean freak. She does not like dirt. She is always cleaning. Sometimes we argue about it. She fusses at me for getting dirty and I fuss at her for always cleaning! I go barefooted too, always have. It's the American way! The hell with wearing slippers like my wife does!

I can't help it. I like dirt! My zodiac sign is Taurus, an Earth sign and bulls are comfortable in dirt. I never minded getting dirty. I've always liked it. I like playing in the mud and mud is Earth!

My wife, on the other hand, is a clean freak. She does not like dirt. She is always cleaning. Sometimes we argue about it. She fusses at me for getting dirty and I fuss at her for always cleaning! I go barefooted too, always have. It's the American way! The hell with wearing slippers like my wife does!

U been drinkng again Ty :) I remember Jason writing a post when he was pretty much ripped lol something about his typing ability spelling and money and the lack of lol lol

Edited by hakkamike (see edit history)

Sounds like a muddy mess!

Sounds like a muddy mess!

Just do what you're told, you dirty boy!

Yes ¨C most Chinese women are neat freaks ¨C keeping the house clean is a Chinese duty, so that you don¡¯t get sick and making sure that you take off your shoes before you walk inside¡­ :lol:

The last house we owned was completely tiled from one end to the other. Dust and dirt showed up on her Chinese radar daily. Spy flights were conducted in the morning and evening with patrol craft cruising the hallways and anti-dust mops in the evening. A large dust broom was used to wipe out the enemy and was constantly being called for service.

The next house we go had some carpet in the major living areas of play for the little one so a vacuum tank was called into service on a regular basis. The only problem there was that I got drafted into service to empty the bag of the enemy - Dirt, and I was forced to comply with Chairman Mao¡¯s Little Red army only to become a prisoner of my own home¡­ ;)

Ahhhhhh life in Chinese Prison camp¡­ where dust and dirt are you friends¡­

Carry on soldier! ;)

I go barefooted too, always have. It's the American way! The hell with wearing slippers like my wife does!

year round barefeet in the house and barefeet outside.

unless i get into the car to go somewhere shoes dont exist. :lol:

thats what you get growing up in south florida

I go barefooted too, always have. It's the American way! The hell with wearing slippers like my wife does!

year round barefeet in the house and barefeet outside.

unless i get into the car to go somewhere shoes dont exist. :)

thats what you get growing up in south florida

That and palmetto bugs. :D

One of the things I am going to miss is watching on webcam as Lixin sweeps and mops her apartment every day. And washes her clothes in a big plastic tub. I will be gone to work when she attacks this house daily.

I remember something my son said when he was about 3 or 4 years old.

We were living in an apartment complex at the time and the workers had brought in a large hill of topsoil to do some landscaping. They had dumped this large pile of dirt right in the parking area where I was used to parking at.

One day, coming home from work, I parked beside the dirt. I noticed my son was playing in it, just having a world of fun. He looked up at me with that dirty face and said, "dirt won't hurt...but mud will kill ya." ;)

I have never forgotten that and that's been over 20 years ago.