Mr. Xie?

michaelt

I asked my SO to call both Mr. Yang and Mr. Xie to see who she felt most comfortable with to stay for her interview. She called Mr. Yang and was pleased with the conversation. Mr. Xie's phone number is disconnected? Is he and his wife no longer in business? Isn't his wife a member here? Does anyone have current contact information? Thank you all : )

I saw a post yesterday, from Angela(romantic) she gave her phone number for any questions, but she stated that they have not been doing business for the past year. I tried to find it later, and I couldn't find any posts about Mr. Xie.

Maybe we will get a final answer to this soon. Mike & Zhen

I saw a post yesterday, from Angela(romantic) she gave her phone number for any questions, but she stated that they have not been doing business for the past year. I tried to find it later, and I couldn't find any posts about Mr. Xie.

Maybe we will get a final answer to this soon. Mike & Zhen

Thank you very much. You should be out having fun!!!! I think my SO was happy with talking to Mr. Yang. I just wanted her to have choices. Not doing business for a year sounds a bit concerning. Any suggestions for a step up from these choices. Is that even necessary when considering the help and comfort the Yang's may provide to my gal?

The $WESTIN$ is just the other side of the Consulate! I didn't even enter the door of the place, so I can't be of help there. When we return for the CR-1 interview, we will be staying with Mr. & Mrs. Yang again!

Mike & Zhen

We are having fun! we are in Liuzhou, saying goodby to family and friends, and also packing

Edited by mikepellicore (see edit history)

The $WESTIN$ is just the other side of the Consulate! I didn't even enter the door of the place, so I can't be of help there. When we return for the CR-1 interview, we will be staying with Mr. & Mrs. Yang again!

Mike & Zhen

We are having fun! we are in Liuzhou, saying goodby to family and friends, and also packing

Thank you so much Mike & Zhen! May you two always be happy!!!!