How cheap is your wife?

We cannot underestimate enough the willingness of our SOs to go the extra miles (or should I say the extra many miles) to save money. They are intense when it comes to this and it is my belief that they keep the future in mind. Here in the US we have a tendancy to spend now without thinking of how much every little bit counts in the big picture.

They will transform our thinking no doubt. I can honestly say that my thinking has been transformed. :D

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jun is frugal unless it involves beauty products or shoes. She thinks the money she saves in other areas (like vetoing my DVR cable box) leaves room for Shisedo, Estee Lauder, and Nine West. :o

Ok, I will concede this point. Despite frugality in other areas, "Christian Dior Diorsnow X2 Moisturizing and Whitening Lotion" and "SK II De-Wrinkle Active Facial Applicant" are not luxuries. No price is too high to pay for them and if anyone took them away from us, the sky would fall down immediately afterward. :blink: :D

Edited by Minister (see edit history)
Guest Rob & Jin
Jun is frugal unless it involves beauty products or shoes. She thinks the money she saves in other areas (like vetoing my DVR cable box) leaves room for Shisedo, Estee Lauder, and Nine West. :D
Absolutely!

Jin does not believe in credit at all, already talks of the need to save money, to buy a house for cash, in fact everything for cash. I held fast on Guinness, said no f, ing way to Bud, and I'm glad i already spent the thousands on all my climbing and camping gear, motorbike, boat, ATV, 2nd home in Aspen, time share in the Keys, Condo in Manhatten, you know the essentials. Well the climbing / camping gear and Guinness anyway.

House for cash ? guess its rice noodles every night for me

:angry: