P3 Notarial Copies, Police Report, Photos

Can anyone recommend how many Notarial copies that my Fang should get of: divorce papers, birth certificate and police certificate? Anyone familiar with 4 page vs. 2 page translations? 4 is something my Fang should ask for? Are the photos requested on P3 "visa" photos? OF-169 asks for qty 2...kitchen sink calls them "passport" and say's qty 4? What should my Fang ask for at police station? I am told talking about "going to America" may not be a good idea for some reason?

Also, isn't there some expense during this "lovely process" that requires my Fang to pay with US dollars?

Thank you all. Sorry if any of these are silly questions....too much time to think, I guess!!!!

two of each is the best policy i think.

Yes 2 of each, 1 set for the consulate, and 1 set to bring to the USA for adjustment and other uses. the police report and marriagibility cert can be 1 set because only needed for the visa interview, Birth cert you should get several copies.

The passport pics can be bought on the 4th floor of the consulate building, they need to be the 2"x2" size, and are hard to find in other places, get several, again useful for AOS paperwork in the USA.

I saw marriageability certificate but did not think it was applicable? My fiancee is divorced. Must she get this? And from where? Also, do you remember what part of this process requires US dollars? Sorry Don, just dotting my i's..... : )

But still managed to spell your name wrong!! sorry....

Thank you. So, the photo's that are asked for on the OF-169 that I downloaded are really just passport photos, and the OF-169 description of 3/4 frontal view is inaccurate? I hope the latest OF-169 that will be sent to my fiance clarifys that?

Yes, as usual, Dan's info is top-notch and is accepted at all banks. B)

The 3/4 pics are definately not what you want.

Thank you. Care to comment on US dollars needed for what step in this process and marriageability certificate? I thought her divorce papers would suffice?