Hello All,

Today, I just couldn't wait until my usual Friday status check call.....and sure enough, we have an interview date of September 18, 2007!!! The P4 shows mailed on 7-30-07. so she may receive it soon, perhaps next week....I think they mail them out in a big batch at the end of the week.

Now, I am ready to book the airline tickets....I'll leave Sept. 14 in the evening, arriving in GUZ Sunday morning early. That give us Sunday and Monday to rehearse some more....we've been practicing the interview questions by phone and webcam ever since we got the P3. She's able to answer most of the questions in English. We plan to record the communications video on Monday, and I'll go to ACH with my kitchen sink list just to get another entry in the GUZ magic computer.

We plan to return to the US September 25, actually the 26th since our flight will leave GUZ in the evening. We should be HOME TOGETHER by just after lunchtime on Wenesday Sept. 26th! I have a week off after that to let her settle in, get a SSN and state ID, and get the marriage license. The wedding will be about 2 weeks after that....I hope..... :roller:

Can you tell I'm excited? If we get the pink(we will), it will be 8 months and 10 days from mailing the petition to the TSC...(it was transferred to the CSC)....I think we are lucky our case has moved so fast. Hope our luck holds out just a bit longer..... :)

It's been a very long-seeming road, even though our case is fairly speedy compared to some others....I could have never endured it without the great help, support, and friendship of all of you here at CFL. Thank you all for helping me to cope with this visa process.

Next....AOS????

Steve

Hello All,

Today, I just couldn't wait until my usual Friday status check call.....and sure enough, we have an interview date of September 18, 2007!!! The P4 shows mailed on 7-30-07. so she may receive it soon, perhaps next week....I think they mail them out in a big batch at the end of the week.

Now, I am ready to book the airline tickets....I'll leave Sept. 14 in the evening, arriving in GUZ Sunday morning early. That give us Sunday and Monday to rehearse some more....we've been practicing the interview questions by phone and webcam ever since we got the P3. She's able to answer most of the questions in English. We plan to record the communications video on Monday, and I'll go to ACH with my kitchen sink list just to get another entry in the GUZ magic computer.

We plan to return to the US September 25, actually the 26th since our flight will leave GUZ in the evening. We should be HOME TOGETHER by just after lunchtime on Wenesday Sept. 26th! I have a week off after that to let her settle in, get a SSN and state ID, and get the marriage license. The wedding will be about 2 weeks after that....I hope..... :huh:

Can you tell I'm excited? If we get the pink(we will), it will be 8 months and 10 days from mailing the petition to the TSC...(it was transferred to the CSC)....I think we are lucky our case has moved so fast. Hope our luck holds out just a bit longer..... ;)

It's been a very long-seeming road, even though our case is fairly speedy compared to some others....I could have never endured it without the great help, support, and friendship of all of you here at CFL. Thank you all for helping me to cope with this visa process.

Next....AOS????

Steve

Good for you!!!! Congratulations!!! Knock em dead and get them in the "pink mode" for the rest of us!!!

Hello All,

We plan to return to the US September 25, actually the 26th since our flight will leave GUZ in the evening. We should be HOME TOGETHER by just after lunchtime on Wenesday Sept. 26th! I have a week off after that to let her settle in, get a SSN and state ID, and get the marriage license. The wedding will be about 2 weeks after that....I hope..... :huh:

Can you tell I'm excited? If we get the pink(we will), it will be 8 months and 10 days from mailing the petition to the TSC...(it was transferred to the CSC)....I think we are lucky our case has moved so fast. Hope our luck holds out just a bit longer..... ;)

Next....AOS????

Steve

BIG congrats on that date... be thinking pink !!!!!!!

>L

Great news.....I know you are feeling estatic.

I am in the same boat as you.....counting down the final days until our interview on August 29th. Maybe its the summer, but these last days just seem to be longer and longer, hehehe.

Glad to hear you are almost there.

Obie

Steve, how exciting !!!!

Sounds like you are super prepared and the smell and feel of Pink is very much in the air now !!!!!

Best wishes to you both !!

Steve, how exciting !!!!

Sounds like you are super prepared and the smell and feel of Pink is very much in the air now !!!!!

Best wishes to you both !!

Ha,ha....I am calling Henry at Travel Depot tomorrow!!!!

Steve

Alright Steve, congratulations. How much do I win? I did pick Sept. 18th for your appointment day.

Jeff

Hello All,

We plan to return to the US September 25, actually the 26th since our flight will leave GUZ in the evening. We should be HOME TOGETHER by just after lunchtime on Wenesday Sept. 26th! I have a week off after that to let her settle in, get a SSN and state ID, and get the marriage license. The wedding will be about 2 weeks after that....I hope..... :D

Can you tell I'm excited? If we get the pink(we will), it will be 8 months and 10 days from mailing the petition to the TSC...(it was transferred to the CSC)....I think we are lucky our case has moved so fast. Hope our luck holds out just a bit longer..... :lol:

Next....AOS????

Steve

Alright Steve, congratulations. How much do I win? I did pick Sept. 18th for your appointment day.

Jeff

Hello All,

We plan to return to the US September 25, actually the 26th since our flight will leave GUZ in the evening. We should be HOME TOGETHER by just after lunchtime on Wenesday Sept. 26th! I have a week off after that to let her settle in, get a SSN and state ID, and get the marriage license. The wedding will be about 2 weeks after that....I hope..... :drunk:

Can you tell I'm excited? If we get the pink(we will), it will be 8 months and 10 days from mailing the petition to the TSC...(it was transferred to the CSC)....I think we are lucky our case has moved so fast. Hope our luck holds out just a bit longer..... :D

Next....AOS????

Steve

You are hereby awarded one (1) "Atta Boy!".....but keep in mind, that one "Aw S***" erases ALL accumulated "Atta Boy" award points.....

I'll see you get your "winnings" at the first CFL gathering for the Southern division..... :lol:

Steve