P4 sent yesterday

GUZ is required to process visas within a defined period of time. Some applications process faster than others. I believe this why some couple interview dates are posted later and and some sooner. I think the key is to look when it arrives in GUZ. Usually the application which is given a short time to the interview date usually arrived in GUZ before the application that was given a longer time to the interview date.

Jeff

Congrats !!!! :roller:

Nice timeline... We are running about 30 days apart.... I guess that means a Oct 30th interview date there about for my SO.... Darn I was hoping for a Sept date...

>L

Who knows... I thought that they did things chronologically, but the fact that Kris-Jing's P4 was sent out yesterday, and their interview date is 9/25 confuses me big time. Mine was sent out today but interview date is 9/15... wonder how that is... perhaps mine was processed before theirs or something... I don't know. :roller:

They have usually assigned interview dates in inverse order - when they begin assigning dates for a month, the dates are assigned from the end of the month forward.

The last dates assigned - at the beginning of the month - occasionally have had as little as 2 weeks notice.

Got all the forms done over the phone on Sunday, got the physical done this morning, only took about an hour at the Shanghai hospital. She picks up the physical results next Monday, other than that we're ready to go, all tickets/hotels booked, etc. Just relax and wait now.

Got all the forms done over the phone on Sunday, got the physical done this morning, only took about an hour at the Shanghai hospital. She picks up the physical results next Monday, other than that we're ready to go, all tickets/hotels booked, etc. Just relax and wait now.

Closing in on the last waiting period while in China. Congrats!