P4 sent yesterday

Congrats !!!! :toot:

Nice timeline... We are running about 30 days apart.... I guess that means a Oct 30th interview date there about for my SO.... Darn I was hoping for a Sept date...

>L

Who knows... I thought that they did things chronologically, but the fact that Kris-Jing's P4 was sent out yesterday, and their interview date is 9/25 confuses me big time. Mine was sent out today but interview date is 9/15... wonder how that is... perhaps mine was processed before theirs or something... I don't know. :huh:

Nice timeline... We are running about 30 days apart.... I guess that means a Oct 30th interview date there about for my SO.... Darn I was hoping for a Sept date...

>L

Who knows... I thought that they did things chronologically, but the fact that Kris-Jing's P4 was sent out yesterday, and their interview date is 9/25 confuses me big time. Mine was sent out today but interview date is 9/15... wonder how that is... perhaps mine was processed before theirs or something... I don't know. :huh:

Ok... inspiration... I see your timeline and hope for a Oct 10 date B) oh oh.... my anniversary is 10-10.. be my luck that the interview date is that same day....

>L

Rumor has it that they begin booking appointments at the end of the month, and work their way toward the first of the month. Then again, there are no rules with these people, half the time when you call DOS, what you are told is wrong anyway. :toot:

>L

They have usually assigned interview dates in inverse order - when they begin assigning dates for a month, the dates are assigned from the end of the month forward.

The last dates assigned - at the beginning of the month - occasionally have had as little as 2 weeks notice.

Edited by Randy W (see edit history)

Congrats !!!! :huh:

>L

Who knows... I thought that they did things chronologically, but the fact that Kris-Jing's P4 was sent out yesterday, and their interview date is 9/25 confuses me big time. Mine was sent out today but interview date is 9/15... wonder how that is... perhaps mine was processed before theirs or something... I don't know. B)

They have usually assigned interview dates in inverse order - when they begin assigning dates for a month, the dates are assigned from the end of the month forward.

The last dates assigned - at the beginning of the month - occasionally have had as little as 2 weeks notice.

Raises Hand !!!!!! :toot: I will take the 2 week notice ...

Thanks for the info... in all my reading I had not caught that tidbit about the order of interview dates.

>L

Congrats !!!! :cheering:

>L

Who knows... I thought that they did things chronologically, but the fact that Kris-Jing's P4 was sent out yesterday, and their interview date is 9/25 confuses me big time. Mine was sent out today but interview date is 9/15... wonder how that is... perhaps mine was processed before theirs or something... I don't know. :cheering:

I just found out about my wife's interview date today...it's 9/24....so i don't know how they arrange for interview days...i don't think it's chronoligically..maybe has to do with your last name...and i think think they set up interview dates for a batch of people at the same time....like some people said....they set it at the end of every month....

Interview on Sept 25th. 265 days from submission to interview. Not bad for going through CSC. :cheering:

Kris Jing

congrallllllllllllllllllll..for the interview date

i just found out the interview date for my wife today...it's 9/24 ..a day before you.....and your timeline is similar to mine more or less..and my wife is from shanghai too....is yours from shanghai?.....anyway....congra.......hope we all get pink..........

Interview on Sept 25th. 265 days from submission to interview. Not bad for going through CSC. :cheering:

Kris Jing

congrallllllllllllllllllll..for the interview date

i just found out the interview date for my wife today...it's 9/24 ..a day before you.....and your timeline is similar to mine more or less..and my wife is from shanghai too....is yours from shanghai?.....anyway....congra.......hope we all get pink..........

Congrats on your interview date!

I'm also lucky enough to have a lovely Shanghai gal. :cheering:

Good Luck with the interview.

my wife is from shanghai too....is yours from shanghai?

Yeah, she sure is. Busy on the phone with her tonight trying to plan travel. Since we got a Tuesday interview, I'll go to ACH on Monday. Assuming pink, I think we will go over to HK during the 2 day wait for the visa since I've never been there.

One other thing I was thinking of earlier, "sent" doesn't mean it has actually left the consulate yet. DOS told me the P3 was "sent" on June 23rd, but it was actually June 27th. The P3 only took 1 day in each direction via EMS, and Jing doesn't have the P4 yet, so I have to wonder if it has even left the building.

my wife is from shanghai too....is yours from shanghai?

Yeah, she sure is. Busy on the phone with her tonight trying to plan travel. Since we got a Tuesday interview, I'll go to ACH on Monday. Assuming pink, I think we will go over to HK during the 2 day wait for the visa since I've never been there.

One other thing I was thinking of earlier, "sent" doesn't mean it has actually left the consulate yet. DOS told me the P3 was "sent" on June 23rd, but it was actually June 27th. The P3 only took 1 day in each direction via EMS, and Jing doesn't have the P4 yet, so I have to wonder if it has even left the building.

probably not yet.....but it ll get to her eventually...i wouldn't worry about it too much know that we all have the interview dates set up so that we can plan things ahead...without the interview date it's just impossible to plan things ahead and work with your own work schedule....so anyway...have a trip in hong kong and good luck to both of us at the interview..i ll be leaving for shanghai at 9/17...such a nice city and the food is awsome.....

I am going way out on a wish me limb.....

My SO got the P3 papers on July 26th, and flipped them right back out on July 27, and we traced the EMS to White Swan and it arrived July29... Now, that was sunday, and IF the consulate was not too busy and wanted to clear all paper work for July, just maybe they got that package and will process it on July 30 or 31.... Giving me a Aug P4, and a September interview date.... haha... wishful thinking I bet..

>L