Asian onine shopping

In the past there was a web site posted (which I have since lost) where asian clothing, videos, household items, etc could be found. Does anyone remember what the web address is for this site? All I remember is it was Asia____ .com Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

A good site for Chinese videos is:

www.yesasia.com

They also have a side for clothing which I have not used. I have purchased a number of Chinese movies at reasonable prices. Every so often my wife and I have a Chinese video night. It is really enjoyable for the both of us. I have found that Chinese cinema can be as good or better than anything put out by Hollywood. I have found the comedies to be pretty funny.

A good site for Chinese videos is:

www.yesasia.com

They also have a side for clothing which I have not used. I have purchased a number of Chinese movies at reasonable prices. Every so often my wife and I have a Chinese video night. It is really enjoyable for the both of us. I have found that Chinese cinema can be as good or better than anything put out by Hollywood. I have found the comedies to be pretty funny.

I have used the www.yesasia.com site too. I like to watch gong li movies with my SO.

Obie

http://obieling.blogspot.com

In the past there was a web site posted (which I have since lost) where asian clothing, videos, household items, etc could be found. Does anyone remember what the web address is for this site? All I remember is it was Asia____ .com Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

If you haven't yet found the site you are seeking, try this one:

http://chinasprout.com/shop

Clothes, Books, DVD's, CD's, Videos, Home Decor, Toys, Arts & Crafts, Educational Materials, Health, Accessories and.....more!

Clayton

Edited by clayton2103 (see edit history)