Just to say hello

Hello everyone! I have been watching the Candle for some months now, since I went for my first visit to see my lovely fiance in Chongqing China, back in January, 2007. Even though none of you know me I want to thank everybody for their help to other people, that has also helped me. As soon as I figure out how to post my timeline I will do so.

Edited by Gordon (see edit history)

Thanks everyone. IllinoisDave, it looks like we are just about on the same timeline. NVC sent our application to Guz on 6/04/07

Yes, there's a few of us very close together, including Clayton2103, who's virtually identical to mine.

If you click on "My Controls" towards the top of the page your looking at, then scroll down to the "Personal Profile" section and click on "Edit Signature", you can add your timeline.

Good luck and hope to meet in Guangzhou soon. :D

:D

What did you think when you first found our secret hide out? :lol:

Really though,

Welcome, and hang out for a while. :)

I am from California and filed here. The process seems to be taking about as long as everybody else. (A long time)....smile

A friend of my fiance is also going through the process and her Husband lives back east in Alabama or somewhere like that.. We got in contact with each other and he told me about the Candle. I am grateful that I found it. It has helped me more than a few times and is good for moral support also knowing other people that are going through the same thing. It's just a great site.

Guest Mike and Lily

:unsure:

What did you think when you first found our secret hide out? :)

Really though,

Welcome, and hang out for a while. :)

I am from California and filed here. The process seems to be taking about as long as everybody else. (A long time)....smile

Uh, I don't think so. Most of us had to wait 3+ months to get our NOA2's. You got yours in 3 weeks! From the CSC? Hard to believe they would process so quickly unless your application was expidited because you are in the military or something like that.

Uh, I don't think so. Most of us had to wait 3+ months to get our NOA2's. You got yours in 3 weeks! From the CSC? Hard to believe they would process so quickly unless your application was expidited because you are in the military or something like that.

Sorry, I put the wrong month. It's 5/09/07, not 3/09/07 :unsure: