Hi Everyone,

I have a questions regarding the #2 (Address) item on I-129F.

Can I give an PO Box address here?

while in the G325A, I guess I cannot give the PO Box (which is alright, I can provide the current residential address).

I want to receive all correspondence from USCIS at the PoBox, is that possible?

Also, line #14, which asks for address where fiancee intends to live. I will give the residential address here for sure.

I guess my concern is, can I give a PoBox address in line #2????

Thanks in advance.

-Z

Sorry, I just saw this. I used a P.O. box on our 129F and had no problem. All mail throughout the process came to my P.O. box. I listed my physical address on the 325a, but I do not have a postal mail box at that address. For line # 14, again, I put my physical address. So, no problem.

As aye,

Jim

Edited by SinoTexas (see edit history)

Yes you can use a PO BOX, many do because they may not have postal delivery to their home in rural areas, or prefer the security of a PO Box.

Asked before on VJ SEE: http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=33475

What those guys said.

All of my mail with USCIS has been through PO Box. Like Dan says, I prefer it's security. Several years back, I had problems with neighborhood kids stealing mail. Where asked for I used physical, otherwise when asked for mailing address I used the Post Office Box. No problems...

Edited by C4Racer (see edit history)