My Joke

Soon after I got my working permit, I worked in a Chinese fast food restaurant for several months. It was always so busy during lunch time. Once a gentleman asked me how much a two item dish was, I said "5.19 plus sex"

He was like :o ,then :D ,and then :coolthumb:

and the line was like :bounce8:

and people sitting close enough to hear what I said, :gathering:

and I :D :headbang:

Soon after I got my working permit, I worked in a Chinese fast food restaurant for several months. It was always so busy during lunch time. Once a gentleman asked me how much a two item dish was, I said "5.19 plus sex"

He was like :D ,then :D ,and then :coolthumb:

and I :D :headbang:

I'm sorry, where did you say this restaurant was?! Hahaha :o Just kidding!!

I can see how you could have made that mistake, paying taxes feels like you are getting 'screwed' sometimes. B)

He was like :o ,then :D ,and then :D

and I :P :headbang:

A good joke, Q&Q!

Thanks for sharing. Good to hear from you! I hope all is going very well for you. I am sure it is!

Take care!..."5.19 plus sex" :roller:

A good joke, Q&Q!

Thanks for sharing. Good to hear from you! I hope all is going very well for you. I am sure it is!

Take care!..."5.19 plus sex" <_<

Thank you. I'm getting used to my new life in CA, except for paying tax :harhar1:

Thanks for the laugh. In your defense, they both end with an "x".

Yes, they both end with an "x" ,that's part of the reason. At lunch time, it was always so busy, we had to talk very fast. After a while, I always feel my tongue is twisted <_< :harhar1:

Here's another one:

The first time I went to a baseball game, I knew nothing about the game. We got very good seats, but to me it was just a waste of money and time. I was getting bored until 7th inning stretch. I was amazed by the song

"Take Mia to the ball game...."

my english name is Mia. I was wondering why Mia, what's so special about this woman, what she has to do with the game.

We went to A's games several time that year, and every time I wondered but I had never tried to find out. Until the next season, I finally asked my husband. He laughed so hard and said, " yes, baby, 30,000 people, they all want to take you to the ball game, because you're that special."

That's when I found out it is "Take me out to the ball game"

So even now, when we go to ball game, we'll laugh about it.

He was like :o ,then :D ,and then :)

and I :) :headbang:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

SinoJim, now this is a joke I can understand and appreciate. This is funny.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Jokes need not resort to racism to be funny.

When Bing and I were in San Francisco she noticed a sign on the freeway that said "Cow Palace" She thought it said "Cow Police" I proceded to tell her about all the bad cows they have in SF.

http://webmsi.free.fr/Web-GR3/home-cow.gif

Edited by warpedbored (see edit history)
  • 2 weeks later...

Here's another one:

The first time I went to a baseball game, I knew nothing about the game. We got very good seats, but to me it was just a waste of money and time. I was getting bored until 7th inning stretch. I was amazed by the song

"Take Mia to the ball game...."

my english name is Mia. I was wondering why Mia, what's so special about this woman, what she has to do with the game.

We went to A's games several time that year, and every time I wondered but I had never tried to find out. Until the next season, I finally asked my husband. He laughed so hard and said, " yes, baby, 30,000 people, they all want to take you to the ball game, because you're that special."

That's when I found out it is "Take me out to the ball game"

So even now, when we go to ball game, we'll laugh about it.

let's not forget that every baseball game begins with the question....."JOSE, CAN YOU SEE?"

• 4 weeks later...

I got a doctor appointment notice coming in the mail. My husband asked me what the appointment was for. I said, "It's for my autopsy"

Can you figure out what I meant to say?

biopsy

Courtesy of Rush Hour 3

Old Chinese man: May I help you?

Laowai: Who are you?

Old Chinese man: I am Yu.

Laowai: Not me. You.

Old Chinese man: Yes, I am Yu.

Laowai: Just answer the damn question. Who are you?

Old Chinese man: I have told you. I am Yu.

Laowai: Are you deaf?

Old Chinese man: No Yu is blind.

Laowai: I'm not blind. You are blind.

Old Chinese man: That's I just said.

Laowai: You just said what?

Old Chinese man: I did not say what. I said Yu.

Laowai: That's what I'm asking you.

Old Chinese man: and Yu is answering.

Laowai: Shut up! (pause) You. (points to Chinese #2)

Old Chinese man: Yes?

Laowai: Not you, him. (points to Chinese #2)

Laowai: Who are you?

Chinese #2: Mei.

Laowai: Yes, you.

Chinese #2: I am Mei.

Chinese #1: He is Mei and I am Yu.

Laowai: and I'm about to whoop your old ass because I'm sick of playing games. You, me, everybody's ass. Him.

Jackie Chan: Carter lets go now.

• 2 weeks later...

Here's one more

Last Thursday, we went to A's game. After every referee's name is announced at the beginning of the game, the audience always say "OH, No", and I enjoy this part so much and I always say "OH, NO" out loud with the crowd. Later on the way home, I told my husband "I think it's so funny that people say "OH, No" after the vampire's name is announced."