Congratulations are in order...

Hi All, blsqueaky asked me to convey, via my lovely wife, that his big day has arrived. Tomorrow/today May 28 the government officially recognizes his marriage and the family will have the ceremony on the evening of Sunday June 1st.

My wife, currently residing in Guangzhou, has graciously agreed to act as his interpreter during the big day as the family is making preparations for the evening ceremony. :huh: I wonder if he knows the going rate for an English translator these days. :P :D

I'm not sure if he's having computer problems, but she said he asked that I post the dates for him. He says he's having a blast and thinks I'm crazy for not joining him. I think he may be right. :D In any case I think congratulations are definitely in order.

congratulation!!! :)

tomorrowis my marriage anniversary.we had the ceremony on June1st last year :unsure: it is a special day for kids! :lol:  -_-  -_-

A big one-year congratulations to you! May you be happy for many years to come.

and

For blsqueaky, congratulations and best wishes. I wish I was there so I could kiss the bride and wish her good luck.

Avastar, that is very kind of your wife to act as interpreter. Tell her I said thank you for helping out my buddy.

Oh, love is in the air. It is so nice for us to share our happiness like this. :(

Aloha from Hawaii,

When I got married I did not have the services of an interpreter.

I was asked a question that I did not understand. I said. what

does that mean? My response was taken as a yes and I was

married at that moment.

Myles aka Annakuen'GG

Guest blsqueaky

Hello Everyone,

Thanks for the congrats and well wishes. Luckxinxin, looks like every year we will get to share something in commorm. To you :lol: :D

Avastar, I think that I know the price of an interperter now. Let me see, some pics, couple of dinners :angel: :lol: :D :D She has been a great help to me. I know that I will tell her thanks again, and make sure that you tell her I told you to tell her again.

Well everyone, again thanks for everything. I know that when I get back home I am going to have a new question