I had the same worry when they sent out our P3, we had no problems. Heres hoping for you. :)

Less than three months to P3!!! I wish my timeline had moved that fast. Here's wishing that the rest of the process moves as well as it has so far! :ph34r:

So I called the DoS and it seems the P3 was sent out June 19th. Great news. I just hope that they sent it to the correct address. We faxed them the updated address to send it to but anything like this could substantially slow things down. So far everything's been so fast. Here's hoping! :ph34r:

Hello, Conratualtions on the news !!

I look at your timeline, when did you receive your NOA-2 ?? I do not see it posted ??

So I called the DoS and it seems the P3 was sent out June 19th. Great news. I just hope that they sent it to the correct address. We faxed them the updated address to send it to but anything like this could substantially slow things down. So far everything's been so fast. Here's hoping! ;)

Good luck i'm sure everything will go your way

wow !

9 days from NOA1 to NOA2.

I am totally ashamed of my service center !

I think CSC is running 2 - 3 months :rolleyes:

"9 days" !!?? NO, actually it is only 4 days, NOA-1 to NOA-2, if you count their electronic notification !!

04/16/2007 - Received first NOA

04/20/2007 - Received Approval E-mail (Electronic NOA 2)

That must be the all-time record for any similar action by USCIS !!??

DavidZ, what do ye say !!?? :unsure: