Does Medical Exam ever expired

Hi All,

I have a question here about the medical test everyone had before your interview. Well I took my medical test on Nov.4 2002. and got interview on No.18. But it has been over 6 months here. And i am still waiting my case to be cleared. Once i read somewhere it said the healthy test is only expired in half a year. Is it true? I know someone here has been waiting for their visa as long as we do. Does anyone need to do your physical test again before picking up your visa?? unsure.gif

Wish anyone who has successfully get their visa can tell us some detail about this confused stuff. I was told that i need to go to pick my health book in Shanghai until my visa in hand and before i leave China. But ifound that someone did not go get their health book but left China already. So what does this health book mean and what this book for??

Again as a on hold case we have been really suffering somuch in this long waiting period. My husband was trying to show his congressman that my case is taking too long and my medical exam expired. Wish anyone could give us some helpful advice here.

We will appreciate it

The medical exam is good for 1 year.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.usembassy-china.org.cn/guangzho.../iv/gzfaqs.html

What's the period of validity for medical reports and notarial certificates?

Notarial birth certificates, marriage certificates and divorce certificates have unlimited validity. Medical reports, notarial single certificates and police certificates are good for one year from the date of issuance.