Home alone!!

Hello all.

Well made it home alone late last night.

Just woke up from 13 hours of sleep.

I feel pretty good but the house is empty other than two stupid cats.

I was only off the plane for 10 minutes and my wife was calling to make sure i was alright and made it home safely.

As many of you all know we where given the all mighty BLUE SLIP

But we did get the overcome appointment two days after.

This has to be a all time record to get an overcome appointment so fast.

I was very supprised!!!!

I want to tell everyone about the interview BUT as we all know GZ is here and everywhere looking and reading about us!

So for now I'm going to play it on the safe side and wait until visa is in hand.

Thought i can say GZ did a wonderful job during the interview.

Both my wife and I understand there where only doing there job and we respect there decision on the BLUE SLIP.

Both my wife and I are very strong and our love for each other is even stronger than words can say!!!

Thought we are not too happy of the out come but in the end it will be much better than one can Imagine.

Now that I'm home alone (for now) I figure i should be doing something

like kicking a cat or two. :toot:

We where ready for that wonderful color of PINK (K3) but the way we figure it the color of GOLD (CR1) is much more Valuable and priceless.

On the good side of all this the extra time i have alone gives me time to get the house in order better than it is now.

Plus i have three very large suit cases full of my wifes things to put away and many photos too hang up on the wall ( not that i already have enough already ) :)

So for the next 6-8 weeks i will be busy AGAIN! and my wife will be doing the same getting the other LARGE SUIT CASES packed!

My wife and I would like to thank you to everyone here on CFL for all your help and support!!

Though there is one member we want to say thank you so much from the bottom or our harts ( toy_rn65 ) You have been very helpful to us!! THANK YOU!!!

Well with this being said, It is time to unpack the bags, Drink a beer or two and help anyone we can here on CFL ( Our wonderful family )

Thank you all and God bless and God speed.

Hey Nuworld, welcome back. Leave the cats alone, they are your buddies. I have a cat and she's part of my family. It's good that you got your overcome appointment fast so you can get this thing over with. Best of luck to you! :roller:

Hey Nuworld, welcome back. Leave the cats alone, they are your buddies. I have a cat and she's part of my family. It's good that you got your overcome appointment fast so you can get this thing over with. Best of luck to you! :roller:

Maybe we should start a forum for CFL cat lovers. Is that just me and you, Ron?

Hey Nuworld, glad you made it back safely, but it would have been sweeter if lao po was with you. Get that house in order and enjoy the cold ones!

I also have 2 cats and agree go easy on your family members i am sure you will soon be with lao po and things will be more normal. Does lao po like cats? My SO did not like animals when we met but in time she has grown accustomed to seeing them online and hope she dont ask me to get rid of them ....hahah i won't!!!

Anyway i will keep my fingers crossed for you and lao po,

ben