New Immigration Fees Download

In your link, Randy says:

The directions say that you "may" include the I-693A with the I-485. So the possibilities are to include it, to get RFE'd for it, or to bring it with you to the interview.

Would someone explain the I-693A. Thanks

Being one of the "Lucky Ones" that really hasn't had to pay the newer fees, I really shouldn't complain. Good timing I guess.

BUT!!!

I think it's rediculous they are gauging the honest persons in the immigration process...

My wife still has a while until we remove conditions and that fee is over $500... :)

The good news is the K-2's have no fee. They automatically adjust with the primary immigrant.

In your link, Randy says:

The directions say that you "may" include the I-693A with the I-485. So the possibilities are to include it, to get RFE'd for it, or to bring it with you to the interview.

Would someone explain the I-693A. Thanks

Vaccination supplement

Thanks, Randy

She's already been vaccinated in China, does she still need more?

Thanks, Randy

She's already been vaccinated in China, does she still need more?

My Yu was vaccinated in China with the 3 required vaccinations, and got a little passport sized yellow book showing them, we took the book to a Civil Surgeon in our area and had the vaccination record transfered to the supplement, the doctor charged $35 to do this.

Vaccinations required are: MMR, Tetanus and diptheria toxoids, and Varicella

Also I brought a copy of I-485 instructions and had the section in the instructions indicating that vaccination supplement only needed for K-visas, the doctor wanted to do a full medical for $$$ and stopped insisting on the medical when I pointed to the I-485 instructions.

Edited by dnoblett (see edit history)
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Fee schedule and download for new fees effective 30 July 2007

Guam Pacific Daily News :(

As aye,

Jim

High price of citizenship, indeed.

Unless you're from Mexico.

:)

Edited by DMikeS4321 (see edit history)

Just wondering, my So has her interview on Aug. 2 . Can I apply for her AOS, greencard, etc.. before the interview and before the rates increase July 30th or am I just a victim of bad timing?

You have to marry your gal first in the USA, then you can apply for AoS. So it's not possible in your case if her interview in China is Aug 2nd.

Just wondering, my So has her interview on Aug. 2 . Can I apply for her AOS, greencard, etc.. before the interview and before the rates increase July 30th or am I just a victim of bad timing?

You have to marry your gal first in the USA, then you can apply for AoS. So it's not possible in your case if her interview in China is Aug 2nd.

Already married. This interview is for a K-3 visa.

Already married. This interview is for a K-3 visa.

Same thing, in the USA. You can only adjust status if you're in the US. If you're outside of the US then you can adjust status. You can however directly apply with the I-130 and try to get a green card prior to entry.