May 15 - Interview Passed!!!!

Dan: First Congratulations!! Now here is an oddity. My fiance' is Limei. I just finished talking to her and had to keep the conversation short as she is having dinner with her friend. She starts telling me about her friend just had her interview yesterday and that her fiance' lives in Wisconsin. Yep! It's you! So it appears that our SO's are friends. After talking to her I checked out CFL and started reading this thread and it started sounding coincidental so I called Limei back { she's at your SO's apartment now } and confirmed the info about your letter etc. so now I thought I would pass this coincidence on to you. Anyways according to Limei your So is a pretty happy lady right now. Congratlations again to the both of you. Our interview is next Thursday and Limei is very nervous......Rob

WOW! Talk about living in a small world! Our SO's met while taking English classes at New Oriental and found themselves in the same boat, going through the K1 process. The 2 of them are really good friends. And I must say, you're a lucky man. Limei is a wonderful woman, and she is absolutely in love with you! Thank you very much for the contratulations, I KNOW I'll be offering up the same come a few days from now :D Good luck with everyhing!!

Dan: First Congratulations!! Now here is an oddity. My fiance' is Limei. I just finished talking to her and had to keep the conversation short as she is having dinner with her friend. She starts telling me about her friend just had her interview yesterday and that her fiance' lives in Wisconsin. Yep! It's you! So it appears that our SO's are friends. After talking to her I checked out CFL and started reading this thread and it started sounding coincidental so I called Limei back { she's at your SO's apartment now } and confirmed the info about your letter etc. so now I thought I would pass this coincidence on to you. Anyways according to Limei your So is a pretty happy lady right now. Congratlations again to the both of you. Our interview is next Thursday and Limei is very nervous......Rob

WOW! Talk about living in a small world! Our SO's met while taking English classes at New Oriental and found themselves in the same boat, going through the K1 process. The 2 of them are really good friends. And I must say, you're a lucky man. Limei is a wonderful woman, and she is absolutely in love with you! Thank you very much for the contratulations, I KNOW I'll be offering up the same come a few days from now :) Good luck with everyhing!!

Dan: I talked with Limei last night and she told me that she spent time with you and Xuejing yesterday. I am leaving for Guz. in about 3 hours but she said that you will be returned to the U.S. by my arrival. Well, maybe we will meet stateside. Best of luck with your future.....Rob