AOS interview today...updated timeline

3 months for AOS, at which CIS office?

Applied to Chicago, Biometrics and interview @ Denver. The officer reviewed the package, asked a few routine questions.

Congrats. Did he actually say that your green card would be mailed to you?

Applied to Chicago, Biometrics and interview @ Denver. The officer reviewed the package, asked a few routine questions.

Received the approval notice in the mail today; say's we should receive the GC within 3 weeks. I had a hunch things could go quicker if we didn't apply for EAD & Advance Parole...fewer things needing to be touched and processed in her file.

Received the approval notice in the mail today; say's we should receive the GC within 3 weeks. I had a hunch things could go quicker if we didn't apply for EAD & Advance Parole...fewer things needing to be touched and processed in her file.

Received GC in the mail today...cool.

Received GC in the mail today...cool.

Damn NICE! Awesome AoS timeline!

Congrats!

Here's to hoping ours goes as smoothly and as quickly as yours! :D