I-751 reciept

I filed the I-751,removal of conditions few weeks ago. They cashed my check immediatley and i have been looking for the magic reciept that extends her green card. A couple of days ago I got a letter from the service center with a reciept for the 70$ biometric fee (the I-751 fee and biometrics are sent together with one check).

Anyone know if this is SOP for them to send this reciept first?? I called USCIS and they said they don't know how the service centers do it--duhh.

Anyway, wifes GC expires in a few weeks so i'm kinda interested in knowing what, if any, procedures they follow????

I filed the I-751,removal of conditions few weeks ago. They cashed my check immediatley and i have been looking for the magic reciept that extends her green card. A couple of days ago I got a letter from the service center with a reciept for the 70$ biometric fee (the I-751 fee and biometrics are sent together with one check).

Anyone know if this is SOP for them to send this reciept first?? I called USCIS and they said they don't know how the service centers do it--duhh.

Anyway, wifes GC expires in a few weeks so i'm kinda interested in knowing what, if any, procedures they follow????

One member got his about 6 weeks after they cached the check, and that was after making a call to ask where it was. CSC is really a top notch outfit.

Our biometric and NOA came together the same day. Of course they spelled her name wrong on both papers. The good thing is we were never charged for biometrics. We were just sent an appointment letter and we went down there and did it.

Our biometric and NOA came together the same day. Of course they spelled her name wrong on both papers. The good thing is we were never charged for biometrics. We were just sent an appointment letter and we went down there and did it.

Carl. was the reciept number the same for the biometrics as it was for the I-751??

Carl. was the reciept number the same for the biometrics as it was for the I-751??

They both used the same LIN number. They did come in two seperate envelopes but were delivered the same day.