CAUTION!!! CAUTION!!!! CAUTION!!

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have often ridden on the back of my wife's motor scooter in Zhanjiang. I still haven't figured out how they know which red lights to ignore and at which ones to stop. Driving down the left side of the street into oncoming traffic seems to be a favorite of all drivers, including her, especially at red lights. I dread the day she goes for a drivers license in the USA.

Wellllllll, you married a Zhanjiang gal---you should be used to being scared!!! Believe me on this one. I know from experience as the woman to whom i am currently wed is a Zhanjiang gal!!

Congratulations Fang Ling!!!!!! A few more lawn mower lessons might be in order if you and your neighbor can afford it. You are wise to get her professional driving lessons. One of our members, I forgot who, said something like "the man who teaches his wife to drive is like a lawyer who represents himself. He has a fool for a client" I firmly believe husbands shouldn't teach wives to drive.

Now tell me if I am right. I bet she spent at least a couple of days poring over the DMV manual with her pocket translator making copious notes in Chinese on a notebook. Thus she went to the DMV with her new rote lessons memorized and ready to do battle in two languages.

Now tell me if I am right. I bet she spent at least a couple of days poring over the DMV manual with her pocket translator making copious notes in Chinese on a notebook. Thus she went to the DMV with her new rote lessons memorized and ready to do battle in two languages.

That's how she did it for sure. She had to take the test in English with no translation device. She got 4 wrong out of 50. Amazed the hell out of me. I could NEVER have passed it if I had to take it in Chinese. Maybe she cheated or maybe she flirted with the examiner. Hmmmmmm, maybe she scared them into passing her--yea, that's the ticket-she scared them!!!!!!!!!!

HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!!!!

Now you will not only get mop slapped, you're in for a hit 'n run!!!!!!

HEY!!! I'm da man in my home!! She WILL drive excactly how and when I tell her too!

(should this statement become presented to ML, I will deny any knowledge of said information and immediatley call my friendly neighborhood hit man so that he can visit the offending 'rat' and dispatch him/her with extreme predjudice)

HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!!!!

HEY!!! I'm da man in my home!! She WILL drive excactly how and when I tell her too!

(should this statement become presented to ML, I will deny any knowledge of said information and immediatley call my friendly neighborhood hit man so that he can visit the offending 'rat' and dispatch him/her with extreme predjudice)

So I'm thinking that you're telling her a gold colored SUV either Honda, Toyota (or if you're really cursed) Lexus.

Yikes! How far is Nashville from Sugar Land, TX???????????? :(

Today the elderley woman to whom I am currently wed went to take the written test for her driving permit. I felt this was safe to let her do as the test is only given in English and transaltion devices are not allowed.

I'm not sure how she cheated but I'm sure she did. She has a shiney new driving permit and I am scared to death!!!!!!!!!!!!

Today the elderley woman to whom I am currently wed went to take the written test for her driving permit. I felt this was safe to let her do as the test is only given in English and transaltion devices are not allowed.

I'm not sure how she cheated but I'm sure she did. She has a shiney new driving permit and I am scared to death!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well Trigg, we are proud of you for having survived the event!

Oh yeah, kudos to Mop Ling!!

Thanks for the warning, but being a dozen states away, I feel relatively safe!

My lao po cheated and found copies of the test in Chinese and was able to take it in Chinese. Her knowledge of traffic laws are so so but she has a good memory and got 100 on the written test!!(something that I have never done!!)

We go out for practice drives in deserted parking lots on Sundays (for parking skils) and residential areas with very little traffic. After a half hour of driving she has sweat dripping down her face!!

It's also hair raising for me because she is not currently on my insurance and I fear for the life of my Volvo!!

The same warning can be posted for Berkeley, California. My wife passed this week on her first attempt! :D Her ESL classmates were amazed as some of them have taken the test as many as 9 times and still have yet to pass! Actually I wasn't surprised a bit that she passed, she is a smart, and determined person and succeeds at everything she tries. Congratulations to your wife.

HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!!!!

So I'm thinking that you're telling her a gold colored SUV either Honda, Toyota (or if you're really cursed) Lexus.

Hmmmm she is tight with money but likes good quality things. I'm thinking BMW, Tell her how beautiful she would look in this Trigg. Mybe she will let you drive it once in a while.

http://archie.lipsmusic.net/wp-images/bmw_z41.jpg

HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!!!!

Hmmmm she is tight with money but likes good quality things. I'm thinking BMW, Tell her how beautiful she would look in this Trigg. Mybe she will let you drive it once in a while.

Does it come it gold or silver? That's such a cute little car it must get excellent gas milage and is very practical for driving to work and back with just a few grocery bags.

HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!!!!

Ya'll don't care how you spend my children's inheritance do you?? In the interest of slowing my own personal national debt, I was thinking more on the lines of an old Pinto.

Whatcha all think?? Will she love it or what?