Aloha from Hawaii,

Thanks to every body but I am not completly happy because there are friends

who are still waiting. I am not comfortable with leaving friends behind. It has

been long for me and longer for others who are still waiting. My best wishes

for the others who are still waiting and a special blessing for La Diva. I hope

she will get her visa soon.

Myles aka Annakuen'GG

Congratulations to you both, Myles & Anna! Celebrations were held

for Anna already last night at 001 chat room with 30 gals tuned!! She has been one of the most popular gals and has successfully "recruited" a few FANS there (like most movie starts do..hehe) ..Really, it has been so fantastic to have her on 001. (I bet you will feel the same way too, lucky man! :o) Wish you two a happy life in Hawii. :o :o

We just got my Name check cleared in the past few days. Hopefully GZ will work out an interview date shortly. Thank you for your blessings..

La_Diva

We just got my Name check cleared in the past few days. Hopefully GZ will work out an interview date shortly.  Thank you for your blessings..

La_Diva

I hope that your interview date comes through soon La Diva. Once you have passed the name check, you are really past all the major hurdles and down to only a short time to wait.

Congratulations to you both, Myles & Anna!  Celebrations were held

for Anna already last night at 001 chat room with 30 gals tuned!! She has been one of the most popular gals and has successfully "recruited" a few FANS there (like most movie starts do..hehe) ..Really, it has been so fantastic to have her on 001. (I bet you will feel the same way too, lucky man! :D)  Wish you two a happy life in Hawii. :P  :D

We just got my Name check cleared in the past few days. Hopefully GZ will work out an interview date shortly.  Thank you for your blessings..

La_Diva

La Diva,

Congratulations to you too. This is the most important step!!! :unsure:

Aloha to LaoMao

Let me know when you will be on Honolulu. Anna should be here in June. There are

major problems at work and I cannot take proper care of her until then. We are

short handed and the boss is going to move the Las Vegas store there to a

bigger and better location. After that I will be able to take two weeks off from work

for another honeymoon.

Myles aka Annakuen'GG