Wedsday results

Mega-Congrats to you both !!! :D

Thanks for the new info on the Med Form !!

The real-time feedback on CFL is just amazing !!!!!!

Sorry for the delays guys,

Sitting in the cafe next to the exit from the 5th floor with 5 other Americans all 6 of us got pinks. Soon as i get home i will be more detailed. Is it irony the the cafe pink pig is on the same block :D

Anyhow talk to you soon

Todd

PS

Sinotexas Sorry i never seen your SO how did she do ????

Why to Go Todd!!! :unsure: :) :yahoo: Congratulations! :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

Very cool! Congratulations and best of luck :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :) :)

Sorry for the delays guys,

Sitting in the cafe next to the exit from the 5th floor with 5 other Americans all 6 of us got pinks. Soon as i get home i will be more detailed. Is it irony the the cafe pink pig is on the same block :D

Anyhow talk to you soon

Todd

PS

Sinotexas Sorry i never seen your SO how did she do ????

Thank you All for your kindness,

To answer the question about the DS 156 it was the clinic, It was the Chinese version of rosey o'donald with a hairy mole, after i filled out the old version no one eslse was there and she just ignored us, But i just stood my ground and stared at her hairy mole then she gave in.

The Interview:

SO got in around 8:00 estimated, I followed her up the the 4th floor wish her luck. Me and new found friends sat in the restraunt to wait, I had 1 cup of coffee then saw that Heineken was cheaper, SO came out around 11:00 am. with a pretend sad face, but then a great smile emerged.

VO doing the interviewing was a woman SO said was Beautiful.

Evidance requested:

Current and old pictures

I-134

travel proof

Questions asked:

when we met

how we met

what i did for a living

Thats it.

During the train ride i had my SO practice english answers but she ended up doing the Interview in Chinese.

But i did have fun with my sweetie I had her practice

peter piper picked a pack of pickeled peppers. it was a good deterant

from the nervousness that SO had.

ACH:

I asked about the reason for requesting EX wifves SS# and other info never really got a good answer just that if there is something that is odd about ex wives is the reson they want it. then I asked about why it could take 2 to 5 days to obtain Visa. really no answer just that it could take that long. ( Mine took 3 days) due to a computer glitch. I found out that answer at my second ACH meeting. he also told me that they are working on getting the system changed so they can mail the visa's anywhere in china but was told that it is the Chinese Goverment that prevents them from doing so.

That is all i can think of for the moment Jet lag is kickin my A** right now

Thank you again CFL for every ounce of help given.

Congrats Sinotexas.

Ron I thank you, for your great advice

Pink is on its way for you,,,

Todd

Todd,

Congrats! That was some day, eh? I only stuck around for the one coffee because it was so EXPENSIVE. Then took a nice walk around the park. It's the only good view of Guangzhou. You said your visa was delayed a day because of a computer glitch. Were you able to catch your plane ok? After everyone posting about delays and they were stuck in GZ for a week, we were expecting the worst, but they gave us ours on time. Interview on Wednesday, picked it up on Friday. Keep in touch and good luck!

CT,

How are you, great to hear from you. yes ours was delayed we were waiting at the post office on friday at 5:00 and a big shipment came in he put out the Itinary and seen that our visa was in the but was told to comeback the next day to pick up, I was on time with my flight My SO was to catch a train at 3:30pm so it all worked out

Keep in Touch CT

Todd

So happy for you guys and thank you for your invaluable feedback from the interview, sounds really great to hear good news here!!!!

Congrats!!!

quote name='tcrocks38' date='Apr 22 2007, 08:13 PM' post='298801']

Thank you All for your kindness,

To answer the question about the DS 156 it was the clinic, It was the Chinese version of rosey o'donald with a hairy mole, after i filled out the old version no one eslse was there and she just ignored us, But i just stood my ground and stared at her hairy mole then she gave in.

The Interview:

SO got in around 8:00 estimated, I followed her up the the 4th floor wish her luck. Me and new found friends sat in the restraunt to wait, I had 1 cup of coffee then saw that Heineken was cheaper, SO came out around 11:00 am. with a pretend sad face, but then a great smile emerged.

VO doing the interviewing was a woman SO said was Beautiful.

Evidance requested:

Current and old pictures

I-134

travel proof

Questions asked:

when we met

how we met

what i did for a living

Thats it.

During the train ride i had my SO practice english answers but she ended up doing the Interview in Chinese.

But i did have fun with my sweetie I had her practice

peter piper picked a pack of pickeled peppers. it was a good deterant

from the nervousness that SO had.

ACH:

I asked about the reason for requesting EX wifves SS# and other info never really got a good answer just that if there is something that is odd about ex wives is the reson they want it. then I asked about why it could take 2 to 5 days to obtain Visa. really no answer just that it could take that long. ( Mine took 3 days) due to a computer glitch. I found out that answer at my second ACH meeting. he also told me that they are working on getting the system changed so they can mail the visa's anywhere in china but was told that it is the Chinese Goverment that prevents them from doing so.

That is all i can think of for the moment Jet lag is kickin my A** right now

Thank you again CFL for every ounce of help given.

Congrats Sinotexas.

Ron I thank you, for your great advice

Pink is on its way for you,,,

Todd