Soap question

We use bar soap in the shower. When I was last in China, the hotels had bar soap, and when in Guangzhou staying at Mr Yang's appartment, I bought a bar of Life-Guard at the local grocery to use in the shower, we both used it.

That is one thing that you may ask your SO about.

I don't mean to get off the main topic, but all these "shower" things are related.

Another thing my SO does: she leaves the shower curtains "outside" the tub and the floor gets wet. I shower and put the curtains inside where they belong. The next time she showers, she puts the curtain outside again. I try to explain it to her and she, being the wonderful, stubborn woman that she is, says, "no, outside." Who am I to argue?

:rolleyes:

I say stick with the bar soap. It is easier and more fun {if you are showering with your lady } to pick it up should you drop it in the shower!!!! B)

I don't mean to get off the main topic, but all these "shower" things are related.

Another thing my SO does: she leaves the shower curtains "outside" the tub and the floor gets wet. I shower and put the curtains inside where they belong. The next time she showers, she puts the curtain outside again. I try to explain it to her and she, being the wonderful, stubborn woman that she is, says, "no, outside." Who am I to argue?

:bangin:

Both The wife and the Stepdaughter are flooding the house because of this very same thing !

It's hard to change them - bare and grin :(

With the wife it's the glass shower enclosure !

The bar soap went out the window as soon as she moved in and we have three or four different shampoos and conditioners. I think we shouldn't sweat the small stuff though.