Cheese, They Eat It

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My Yu has no problem with cheese, though she has not tried the strong stuff like blue-cheese, white cheddar cheese pop-corn is much enjoyed.

<_<

Lusheng likes pizza cheese(as she calls it lol) I did get her to take a bite of some Blue Cheese tonight :unsure:

mozzarella cheese is the only cheese I eat as well. pizza cheese is good stuff! yum yum!

parmesan cheese is the worst for me. it literally smells like shit, just as smelly tofu smells like shit to me. :blink:

Lusheng likes pizza cheese(as she calls it lol) I did get her to take a bite of some Blue Cheese tonight :abduct:

mozzarella cheese is the only cheese I eat as well. pizza cheese is good stuff! yum yum!

parmesan cheese is the worst for me. it literally smells like shit, just as smelly tofu smells like shit to me. :blink:

Mozzarella is like the "cardboard" of cheeses...I will send you some 10 year old Wisconsin cheddar that will knock your socks off... :crazy: <_< and chao dofu is delicious too, just like durian... :o I think you have an olfactory problem Lance... :crazy:

Lucy says "cheese too fat" :D

My fiance has learned much of her English from me.

Major Food Groups:

1)Vegetables

2)Fruit

3)Meat

4)Rice

5)Stink Food

6)LaoWai Food

7)Ass Food

Could you explain a littl ebit. Especially #7. That could be taken several ways. Just curious about your perspective.