Hiring someone to translate letters

I am curious if anyone knows of someone that can be hired to translate letters from chinese to english and from english to chinese?

I know there are some programs, but i have found these to be slow and often difficult to use,does anyone have any suggestions? I would not mind if i had to pay someone for this service.

Thanks in advance.

Paul

What are you looking for . A person just to translate an occasional letter between the two of you or for an official situation?If you have a university near you that has a chinese student association You should be able to find a student to work with you . Or see if a chinese course is offered near you at the school and contact the teacher.She would maybe able to find someone local .

Edited by lostinblue (see edit history)

We should have some members who would be willing to help out.

Sure. I might be able to help if it is not a love letter between the two of you.

I am not a professional translator, but I might be able to do better than the translation software. B)

I'd do it for $10/page. I don't know how you'd get the documents to me, though, if it's something you'd want done quickly on a constant basis (like the letters between you).

We should have some members who would be willing to help out.

Sure. I might be able to help if it is not a love letter between the two of you.

I am not a professional translator, but I might be able to do better than the translation software. :P

You will be a lot better than translation software.