ACH

hankster

So are we, perhaps meet at ACH.

Dan

Will both of you please mention to the VO you speak with that our brethren cannot get appointments to submit overcome evidence and ask for any suggestions or alternatives.

Dan

Will both of you please mention to the VO you speak with that our brethren cannot get appointments to submit overcome evidence and ask for any suggestions or alternatives.

Will do.

Another twist, We got into Guangzhou, Wednesday, and discovered that the medical centers were closed for the holiday, and need to do medical Sunday the day before the interview. Mr Yang says OK, can get results same day.

Dan

Will do.

Another twist, We got into Guangzhou, Wednesday, and discovered that the medical centers were closed for the holiday, and need to do medical Sunday the day before the interview. Mr Yang says OK, can get results same day.

\

If Yang says okay, then it will be okay.

Dan

Will do.

OK Dan, see you there in a couple of hours. Good luck on your Sunday medical.

We'll be leaving to go back to shenzhen after ACH. Interview isn't til wednesday and she came earlier this month to get medical.

Mr. Yang helped her then, and he's been very helpful yesterday and today. Highly recomended.

We'll try to get an answer, Duke.

Thanks SL.

Good suggestion, Duke. This has come up a lot recently. It is extremely important to those who have been waiting for months and are just trying to get a date to overcome the denial. :D

How did it go guys? Hope all went well.

Was GUZ as intimadating as they've been made out to be? :lol:

You guys feel more assured or less assured after having been to ACH?

Went well, the lady at the window was nice an I guess I made a nice impression on her.

My Yu, and I made some mistakes on the packet 4 forms Yu was filling them with English and Chinese and it did get a bit crowded having both languages on every line, I did bring practice forms to fill before doing the good ones, but still did have problems.

I requested a complete packet 4 and they were nice enough to give us new forms even an extra invitation letter.

My main question was about the Chinese and English forms, many were duplicates and Yu is more than able to fill in the English forms. The consular officer told me that they prefer them in English and the Chinese versions are only for beneficiaries that cannot do the English forms. This makes sense considering that the consular officer's primary language is English.

So last night we did the new forms neatly in English, and only places where they ask for Chinese characters did Yu use Chinese.

I did link up with Hangster and we chatted while waiting, we also chatted with another nice fellow there, his case had moved from NVC to the Consulate in January and his question was where the case was. Of course Hank and I knew the answer, his case is stuck in the warehouse and explained that this is normal operating procedure for GUZ and the typical wait is 3 months. We told him all about CFL and I think there will be new member on CFL in the next couple of days :)

OK more about our situation will be told later!

You all have a great day and keep fingers crossed!

Dan