Medical Exam

RLS

Okay, let's start with the questions. I understand that a Wednesday interview is a little tricky as far as arranging a time for the medical. If she has the medical on Monday, is that cutting it too close? Opinions appreciated. :smoker:

Okay, let's start with the questions. I understand that a Wednesday interview is a little tricky as far as arranging a time for the medical. If she has the medical on Monday, is that cutting it too close? Opinions appreciated. :smoker:

We did the medical on a Thursday and her interview was on Tuesday. We couldn't pick up the results until Monday. I didn't like the pressure of cutting it so close.

IMO it is cutting it too close unless your there at exactly 8:00am and request expedited results.

Edited by IluvmyLi (see edit history)

No, if she go to SHAMIAN for medicial exam, can get the result same day, the price is a little higher than 1st Guangzhou hospital.

Mama Bear do you remember how much it cost? :)

Mama Bear do you remember how much it cost? :)

SHAMIAN

Adult 800yuan , kid 500yuan ;plus adult 100yuan , kid 50yuan if you want get it same day.

¹ã¶«¹ú¼ÊÂÃÐÐÎÀÉú±£½¡ÖÐÐÄ(ɳÃæÌå¼ìÖÐÐÄ)

·ÑÓÃ:³ÉÈË800ÔªÈËÃñ±Ò,¶ùͯ500ÔªÈËÃñ±Ò ¼Ó¼±·Ñ:³ÉÈË100ÔªÈËÃñ±Ò,¶ùͯ50ÔªÈËÃñ±Ò

My wife and daughter's interview was on Tuesday the 6th and we wanted to allow for any problems that might arise so they arrived in Guangzhou on the 29th of Jan. Went to Shamain Hospital on Tues the 30th at 10 am paid 2034 Yuan for wife and daughter including expidiate fee and were told that the results would be ready Thur the 1st of Feb. which is when she picked them up. She said that the hospital had a large number of medical exams to process and that was as fast as they could get them. Not sure if this was just an excuse or what, but I am glad we had plenty of time.

RLS

Congrats on your interview date. My SO waited too long to mail her P3 in

Good luck

Todd

Thanks everyone for the advice and Todd, she should get it very soon. Good luck, man! :Dah:

Just wondering if there are any other hospitals around Nanning where she could get her physical done?

Ron,

I asked this same question just one week ago. SirLancelot was kind enough to provide me with this helpful link.

http://guangzhou.usconsulate.gov/uploads/i...w/10._GIV-8.pdf

Clayton

Edited by clayton2103 (see edit history)

Just wondering if there are any other hospitals around Nanning where she could get her physical done?

Ron,

I asked this same question just one week ago. SirLancelot was kind enough to provide me with this helpful link.

http://guangzhou.usconsulate.gov/uploads/i...w/10._GIV-8.pdf

Clayton

Thanks Clayton. I got that from reim (Rick) as well. Just checking.