Hi everyone!

Guest jjwl

Hi jjwl. Nice to have you here and look forward to hearing a lot from you in the future. I think you will find this forum is filled with wonderful, caring, and knowledgeable people. :)

not to mention smart a** ones too..... And I won't name names :D

Good thing. Modesty is a virtue. :P

I couldn't have said it better myelf Don! :D :P

• 1 month later...

Hi, JJ.

It looks like you posted this a while back. I've heard that you were processed very quickly because you were pregnant. My wife, in China, is now 6 months pregnant and I'm trying to get her over here as quickly as possible.

If you get this message please email me at: rob AT zuluworks.com

Thanks!

Sorry, but I changed your address. SPAMbots run through the online forums and bbs - you'll be inundated with junk mail. It's much better to PM or email another member than post your personal addr in a mesage. If you click on the other member's ID, it takes you to a screen where you can choose between PM or email so you can exchange info off board.

Guest R2D2

Welcome JJ. You will enjoy Atlanta and the real gold dome on the Capital building. The gold on the dome all came from the Georgia gold mines. Many people living in Georgia don't know this so you will have some unique knowledge of Atlanta. Georgia had the first gold rush in the US. :) :blink: Looks like they will get some more gold from China!! :D

Hi jjwl. Nice to have you here and look forward to hearing a lot from you in the future. I think you will find this forum is filled with wonderful, caring, and knowledgeable people. :P

Good thing. Modesty is a virtue. :)

MICK!!!!!!!!!!! Why are you diggin' out these old theads? :D :huh: :D :)

What exactly did I dig out and how old was it???????? :blink: :D :o

Guest R2D2
Welcome JJ. You will enjoy Atlanta and the real gold dome on the Capital building. The gold on the dome all came from the Georgia gold mines. Many people living in Georgia don't know this so you will have some unique knowledge of Atlanta. Georgia had the first gold rush in the US. :unsure:  :unsure: Looks like they will get some more gold from China!! :blink:

A little trivia here.

Oregon has a gold statue sitting on top of the capitol dome. I call it the Generic Oregonian. About 10 years ago, there was a fund raising event at schools around the state to raise money to redo the gold-leafing on it. So the school kids put in nickels and quarters, and some companies put up some dollars, and now the Generic Oregonian really shines in the sunlight. When there is some. :blink:

I had a horse ranch there for 15 years and did not see much sun shine. :lol: I got out when my body turned green from mold! :unsure: :lol:

Hi jjwl. Nice to have you here and look forward to hearing a lot from you in the future. I think you will find this forum is filled with wonderful, caring, and knowledgeable people. :)

Good thing. Modesty is a virtue. :lol:

MICK!!!!!!!!!!! Why are you diggin' out these old theads? :o ;) :huh: :o

What exactly did I dig out and how old was it???????? :o :D ;)

6 weeks and I got Eric. Trying to take the heat off of yourself for all that 'illegal' posting? :lol:

:D :D :blink: What did I do??????? I'm innocent I say!