I Got Interview!

Thanks guys!

I think there is no Problem!

BTW. After I pass my interview. How long time I can get my Green Card?

It should arrive in the mail in 2 to 4 weeks after a successful interview, maybe less time.

You will receive the "Welcome to America" letter first, followed shortly by the greencard.

Thanks guys!

It should arrive in the mail in 2 to 4 weeks after a successful interview, maybe less time.

You will receive the "Welcome to America" letter first, followed shortly by the greencard.

. . . barring an FBI background check completion.

Thanks guys!

I was trying to be discreet in only saying "after a successful interview" and not dampen any spirits on this new year with such unpleasentry as mentioned above. :D

Happy New Year! :sosad:

Thanks guys!

It was 4 weeks before we got our welcome letter and 6 weeks before my wifes green card arrived after we did our interview in Kansas City.

This was really strange since the green card is mailed from Lee's Summit, about a 30 minute drive from the KC district office. :sosad:

Thanks guys!

I was trying to be discreet in only saying "after a successful interview" and not dampen any spirits on this new year with such unpleasentry as mentioned above. :lol:

Happy New Year! :D

Sorry, guy, but for many of us, after a successful interview, it IS reality! Just one more potential monkey wrench. My only problem with it is that I hope we don't have to renew the Employment Authorization.

Thanks guys!

It was 4 weeks before we got our welcome letter and 6 weeks before my wifes green card arrived after we did our interview in Kansas City.

This was really strange since the green card is mailed from Lee's Summit, about a 30 minute drive from the KC district office. :)

Wow, your mean the welcome letter and green card will mail from Lee's Summit? That is not far from Independence.