Tracking and emails

Recently I mailed documents to Chicago for the AOS and would like to know where and how I can get email notification on approvals, RFE's, and or track the progress of the AOS process. Can anyone help me with that?

I read some have this going on and would also like to be able to. Yes sure if I spent enough time looking would find it but if someone can answer me it would obviously happen quicker.

Hope all have a good Holiday Season

Thanks

Mike

Mike

I set an account and never received an e-mail but we got her green card last Saturday in the mail. When i checked on line the case status had not changed but i am not complaining as long as it came. Good luck and hope it moves quickly.

Jim and Ying :unsure: :huh: :D

Congratulations, James and how is everything in Maine? Merry Christmas to you and your family. Ron ;)

Congratulations on the receipt of the GC. I hope I can at least figure somethig out and have no doubt we will also receive ours. Don't know if I can set up an account or not without some kind of number but will try it.

Mike

Mike

I set an account and never received an e-mail but we got her green card last Saturday in the mail. When i checked on line the case status had not changed but i am not complaining as long as it came. Good luck and hope it moves quickly.

Jim and Ying :xmastree: :toot: :D

Congratulations on the receipt of the GC. I hope I can at least figure somethig out and have no doubt we will also receive ours. Don't know if I can set up an account or not without some kind of number but will try it.

Mike

Mike

Jim and Ying :P :D :D

If you recently mailed your AOS package, namely the I-485, then you should be receiving the I-797C receipt notice with a case number attached, such as "MSC xx xxx xxxxx."

It's this case number you enter into your portfolio.

Thanks figured it out that I already was registered and now just waiting for the receipt notice. I was registered for I-130 I filed in 2005 but never received any information on except it was approved. My AOS package was tracked on USPS and delivered to Chicago so I-797 should be soon I hope.

Mike

Mike

Jim and Ying :) :D :D

thats amazing Jim

congrats to you and yours

a long happy life to you 2