just sent the p3, waiting for p4

Hi, we just sent our p3 out yesterday. We were waiting for some documents but as soon as they got here we sent it. Now, I'm due Feb 1st to have this baby. Question is how soon do you think we'll get an interview. I'm really hoping the timing won't conflict with the birth of the baby. I have no relatives here in China and I really need my husband to be with me at and during the birth of the baby. You don't think there's a chance he could get an interview before or around Feb 1st do you? If he does, how long would he be required to be there? If he flew there, did an interview and flew back could he do it all in two days? Anyway that's all. Thanks.

Hi, we just sent our p3 out yesterday. We were waiting for some documents but as soon as they got here we sent it. Now, I'm due Feb 1st to have this baby. Question is how soon do you think we'll get an interview. I'm really hoping the timing won't conflict with the birth of the baby. I have no relatives here in China and I really need my husband to be with me at and during the birth of the baby. You don't think there's a chance he could get an interview before or around Feb 1st do you? If he does, how long would he be required to be there? If he flew there, did an interview and flew back could he do it all in two days? Anyway that's all. Thanks.

Hi Harvestgal,

I'm not sure because you are filing DCF, but I if you just returned the P3 yesterday I do not think your husband will get his Interview before February 1st. I may very well be wrong because I am not familiar with DCF timelines, so I hope someone more knowledgeable than me will correct me if I am wrong! Which is also a good idea, maybe check the Timelines to see the other DCF filers times to get an idea of what may happen for yours.

Good luck on both your baby and your husbands Visa!! :D

On August 20,2006 we were approved K-1 from Vermont after IMBRA wait everything was approved prior then they needed RFE for IMBRA

On September 23 2006 we recieved p-3 and sent back 2-3 days later

On October 30 2006 we recieved p-4

On December 12 2006 yan had interview

SHE PASSED Yan said she will post later after she goes shopping

Yan flew in on friday ,went for medical in afternoon ,picked up medical monday ,then tuesday she had interview,Thursday she will go to post office and pick up visa and return to ChengDu I understand you can pay for faster medical service,same day.

On August 20,2006 we were approved K-1 from Vermont after IMBRA wait everything was approved prior then they needed RFE for IMBRA

On September 23 2006 we recieved p-3 and sent back 2-3 days later

On October 30 2006 we recieved p-4

On December 12 2006 yan had interview

SHE PASSED Yan said she will post later after she goes shopping

I am just AMAZED (and frankly jealous) of that time line. From 8/20 of receiving NOA2 and the 9/23 of receiving P3. That's less than a month from VSC to NVC to GUZ. Holy COW! Simply amazing!

You're such a lucky bastard! :P

Again, congrats on your SO's successful interview. A speedy and safe flight to America for her!