our P-3 was received yesterday in Chongqing and will be mailed back to GUZ today (k-3)

this afternoon I called NVC to ask about our CR-1 status the recording states that our case was completed Dec.1 does this mean it was sent to GUZ if so how long does it take to be delivered and entered ? what are the chances of this catching up before the interview ?

thanks

our P-3 was received yesterday in Chongqing and will be mailed back to GUZ today (k-3)

this afternoon I called NVC to ask about our CR-1 status the recording states that our case was completed Dec.1 does this mean it was sent to GUZ if so how long does it take to be delivered and entered ? what are the chances of this catching up before the interview ?

thanks

I think you have a pretty good chance for your CR1 catching up. They will send it within the next week or so and then give it approx. 10 weeks to make it to GUZ. I am not sure if you should have waited with sending back the P3 or not, just to make sure , maybe others know better.

thanks

I think you have a pretty good chance for your CR1 catching up. They will send it within the next week or so and then give it approx. 10 weeks to make it to GUZ. I am not sure if you should have waited with sending back the P3 or not, just to make sure , maybe others know better.

I agree with Stacato - should be about 10 weeks so it should arrive in GUZ a little before your interview date. GOOD LUCK :)

thanks

Congratulations on the P3! I hope your CR-1 flys over there and catches the K3. That would be great for you, good luck! :ph34r: