Paying K-1 visa fee in Beijing

Does anyone know of a bank in Beijing where the k-1 visa fee can be paid?

The CITIC bank list, included with the P3 packet, does not list any branches in Beijing.

Any one from CITIC bank branches in Beijing should be ok, there are so many cases payed in BJ. Your SO can pay it at the nearby CITIC bank after her medicail exam at Yansha near 3rd ring road south west Yansha Bridge,in the buildling "JING CHENG DASHA", 1st floor.

Mama bear, do you know if the cost has been lowered or is it still 800rmb? The rmb keeps on rising against the USD. 800rmb is more than $100USD now.

Any one from CITIC bank branches in Beijing should be ok, there are so many cases payed in BJ. Your SO can pay it at the nearby CITIC bank after her medicail exam at Yansha near 3rd ring road south west Yansha Bridge,in the buildling "JING CHENG DASHA", 1st floor.

Mama bear, do you know if the cost has been lowered or is it still 800rmb? The rmb keeps on rising against the USD. 800rmb is more than $100USD now.

Probably wouldn't be more than 5 bucks ya think?

It is still , bank always change it slower than RMB's rising.

You can pay us$ to avoide the losing from exchange.

Thanks for the link David. I did a search before I posted the question, but somehow I didn't come across your previous post in my search bresults.