Which language does GZ use to send the P3?

Hello,

Can anyone tell me, in a CR1 application, which language does GZ use for the address to mail the P3 packet?

I remember, the I-130 application having an entry for the name and address of the beneficiary in native language (chinese). Do they use this or just use the one in english?

I ask because, according to my laopo, english address in china can get mis-placed. :D

Thanks,

-Z

Hello,

Can anyone tell me, in a CR1 application, which language does GZ use for the address to mail the P3 packet?

I remember, the I-130 application having an entry for the name and address of the beneficiary in native language (chinese). Do they use this or just use the one in english?

I ask because, according to my laopo, english address in china can get mis-placed. :D

Thanks,

-Z

if they are sending to her in china , they will use her chinese address, many chinese mail men do not know english and do not read english,

I ask because, according to my laopo, english address in china can get mis-placed. :rolleyes:

It is NVC to mail the P3 packet to the agent, I guess if the agent is herself in china it stil mail it in english, that is becase I got my 3032 in Beijing from NVC is in English

In a CR1 application, GZ uses Chinese for the address to mail the P4 packet to her.

What is a CR1????

Also, if you want to send a package to China, do you need the chinese address????

Lawrence

CR1 is a visa for spouse who married less than 2 years.

It is both ok in either English or Chinese in big cities,post office wil translate it, Papa bear only wrote English, and I got every mail from him. But if in small city or rural area, you'd better write both English and Chinese. You can type it out and stick it on the envelop.

Edited by mama bear (see edit history)