Congrats on your marriage!

For the K1's out there no need to miss out on the big Chinese wedding party. If you're engaged and have the K1 it's perfectly acceptable to have the big wedding party. The family will treat you as married even though the actual wedding will be in the US.

That's something to consider, Jim and thanks for the reminder. By the way, your wife is lovely - and - you ain't too bad! :)

For the K1's out there no need to miss out on the big Chinese wedding party. If you're engaged and have the K1 it's perfectly acceptable to have the big wedding party. The family will treat you as married even though the actual wedding will be in the US.

That's something to consider, Jim and thanks for the reminder. By the way, your wife is lovely - and - you ain't too bad! :P

Yes, I agree with Jim, just meeting family face to face is priceless. Whew, Tryptophan hitting me :)

At your wedding party your laopo is very cute ... what happened to you?

Just kidding,

Wheel Man

Congratulations!!!!

We too were married in China, actually that is where I am right now..Visiting my wife with my son. I married my wife here because it was the right thing to do and we had a great wedding party also. Again best of luck ....

Rick & Liyan